Chapter 17: True Beauty

2nd person:

You were ultimately bored so you decided why not give yourself a makeover! You grabbed your cutest dress you could find, and you thought if you're going to dress the part might as well look the part!

Plus when Camilo comes home from doing his chores then he'll be met with a nice surprise!

As you curled your hair and put some makeup on, you heard the door open.

(Camilo)
"Ohhh honeyy I'm home!!!"

You giggled at the cute phrase he shouted out. You sat on the bed patiently waiting for him to come into the room.

As he walked in he gave you an awkward smile.
You raised your eyebrow at that.

(Y/n)
"Camilo? What's wrong mi vida?"
(Camilo)
"Um.. you didn't wear all that make up for me right?"
(Y/n)
"Well..actually I did. I wanted to look all nice and cute for you."
(Camilo)
"Aw mi amor, you're already the cutest person in this world already without makeup! I love your natural beauty.. Don't get me wrong you look stunning right now, but you didn't have to put all this make up on for me. I love you just the way you are. With or without makeup, you're still my y/n."
(Y/n)
"Soo..I don't have to wear all of this makeup?"
(Camilo)
"No mi amor.."
(Y/n)
"Thank god!! I feel like I was going to break out soon!"

He chuckled at your reaction and watched you take off your makeup along with the heels. Although he turned around when you took off your dress and put in your regular clothes so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

As he turned around he smiled brightly and picked you up and twirled you around the room.

You gave him a warm smile, but it soon turned into a mischievous smile. You tackled him in the bed and began to tickle him so he giggled historically.

It melted your heart to hear his laugh. Although he took your tickling as a competition. He began to tickle you until you were wheezing and out of breath. As your laughter died down he laid on top of you and gave you a goofy smile.

You ruffled his curls and pecked his cheek. As you closely examined his face you grew more tempted to kiss each and everyone of his freckles. Which that was exactly what you did.

He scrunched his nose and chuckled and the gesture. As you two played around for a little while longer, Camilo became fond of the idea of actually wearing makeup himself. Sometimes you noticed him staring at you do your eyeliner. As you lied your head done on his chest he played with strings of your hair.

(Y/n)
"Cami?"
(Camilo)
"Yes love?"
(Y/n)
"Would you mind if I did eyeliner on you?"
(Camilo)
"Wait really??"

His eyes were filled with glints of excitement. He kissed your forehead and hugged you in an embrace.

(Camilo)
"Of course not mi amor!! I'd love to!!"

You told him to sit down on the bed, while you grabbed the eyeliner form the vanity. You sat in his lap as he pulled you closer to him. You began drawing the eyeliner shape to fit his eye shape. His cute little smile was sort of distracting you.

Moving in you finished with one eye and you asked him if he wanted to take a peek but he refused and wanted to be surprised.

As you finished with your work of art he looked and his face brighten up as if he was a little kid that just got his favorite sweets.

He hugged you really tight.

(Camilo)
"Thank you thank you thank you!! I LOVE IT MI AMOR!!"
(Y/n)
"You're welcome cami!"

[time skip]

It was right after dinner and you were worried a bit because Camilo didn't come down for dinner with the family. That was very unusual behavior for him, so of course right after dinner you would go straight to your shared room with Camilo. As you creeped up to the room you heard noises form inside. 'Ow!' 'JEeZ! That stingsss!!'

You walked into the room and saw Camilo trying to do his eyeliner again. He looked very concentrated. You walked further into the room and then he noticed you. Although he was quite startled with you.

(Camilo)
"Amor! How long where you standing there??"
(Y/n)
"Long enough to know this isn't what you should have skipped dinner for."
(Camilo)
"I know, I know I just really wanted to get this right! I've been working on it for like 20 minutes and it still looks horrible."

You grabbed a makeup remover wipe and gently wiped off the eyeliner off of his face. You took his hand in yours, closed the door, and led him to the bed.

(Y/n)
"You know you could have asked me right? I would have been there to help you whenever you needed. Just not during dinner time ok? You need to eat."
(Camilo)
"I'm sorry amor, I just wanted to do it like you.."

You laid him down and cuddled him, wrapping your arms around his neck and peppering small kisses in each and everyone of his freckles.

(Y/n)
"I love you Camilo.."
(Camilo)
"I love you too y/n.."

A/n:
Ok I know this one kinda sucked but I'm running out of ideas. Plus I'm very sleepy right now. It's currently almost midnight but I had to publish something for you guys. I had about 6 new assignments on the first day back from winter break. I'm already stressing but I will not give this book up! I love y'all so much and thank you so much for all the love and support!! It truly means so much to me. Alright goodnight from me and good morning/ noon/ night to yall<33