Off to the gate we go

5 years later

"Rise and shine everyone! Breakfast is calling!" Emma shouted energetically making everyone in the room to wake up from their dreams.

And not long after the house became lively with kids running around playing and doing their morning routine, trying to get ready for the day.

You can hear gilda scolding lannion and thoma for goofing around and the younger kids crying for emma to help them get ready.

While me, I'm still asleep as a brick. This past 5 years, a lot has happened with me being able to be as skilled as the master I was back then without the bloodbending I may add, I became less shy and started opening up to rest of the kids, this past years I've became close with them all looking at them as if we are all family by blood. I also became smart as norman and even more athletic than emma.

And let me tell you that if you dont study or wish to be smart then it is going to be HELL!! And I mean HELL HELL. DOWN IN THE DARKEST PART OF HELL. IN THE BOILER ROOM OF HELL. Its like asking a water bender to earth bend the sea floor everyday. I'm just glad that I studied everyday since 2 just to get me as smart as norman when hi was at lambda and now the test are easy as breathing. I also learned how to play some instruments that mama got me for my birthday after she heard me started to sing some song in my previous life. Oh, how I missed music I still remembered all the songs that I listened to thanks to Him. I also got a camera to take pictures and record somethings.

I started to wake up stretching while rubbing my eyes trying to get rid some morning glory and got out off bed and started to quickly finish getting ready while saying "Good Morning" to all the kids that I pass by with a smile on my face.

I went to the cafeteria to help prepare the tables.  Greeting norman and ray as I saw them and as I was walking carrying some plates I stopped at the calender and saw what day it is today and started walking again.

'Its Conny's shipment today and its going to be the start of the promised neverland.' I thought with a sigh and silently prayed to whoever god was listening to please wish me all the luck that I can get.

As I was in my train of thought I suddenly heard "Gweod mwornhing! Norman, Ray, Harley." I looked towards emma with phil's hand in her mouth muffling what she was trying to say.

I cracked a smile at the familiar scene "Good morning emma." I said greeting her back

"Good morning emma." norman said with a smile

"Gweod mwornhing emma." ray teased

"Someone's full of energy today and you havent had breakfast yet." Norman said with a chuckle

"What are you five?" ray said in a bored tone

"I'M ELEVEN JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU THREE! I'M JUST YOUNG AT HEART!" emma said trying to defend herself with her cheeks puffed

"Sure you are emma. Sure you are." I said with a giggle

"How could you both be so mean to me ray, harley?" emma said

"I'm not being mean. I was just joking emma." I then heard a giggle from behind emma and saw mama trying not to laugh at the scene

"Thats enough both of you and come help me." mama said with a smile still giggling

"Sure thing mama" I said as I walk towards her I hear emma whine

"But mama~ I'm going to redo my entrance like a grown up." as she goes up to mama and hugs here. Mama giggled and I minded my own business I practically know this scene by heart so I know that I wouldnt miss anything important.