Upcoming Tifari

--- Royal Capital, Demon Queen's Castle (Narrator's POV) ---

In the empty halls of the castle, footsteps can be heard as they make haste to meet the queen. 5 individuals who are cut above the rest in their noble attire. They came face to face with the two door men who guards the entrance to the queen.

"Her royal majesty has been waiting." said one of the guards then the two of them opened the door to see the queen and her two ladies in waiting.

The 5 demons made their way and bowed to the queen.

"Our gratitude for coming all the way here. Her Majesty has called upon you all today to deal with the ever increasing matter of the recent robberies." the two ladies said.

"You may all rise. The 5 families must extinguish the threat that has fallen into my kingdom... I do not care how you all handle it, make sure to handle it before Tifari. This is no longer a trivial matter. Punishment is due. Call the army and find the ones who have done this and put an end to it." Her Majesty said annoyed and wanting to end this whole ordeal before the festivities.

The 5 Regent Families agreed to what her majesty had said and joined forces to stop the threat to their power, for this issue has transcended the division of domains.

--- Meanwhile at the outskirts of the castle near a cliff ---

"Quick! Call the boss and tell them that the demons have made their move! Their armies have been deployed." said the scout to his friend.

--- At the Tree HQ ---

"Boss, the demons have moved their armies." Vincent said, as he was still holding the phone.

"Good, the plan is set in motion. Let's make our move, 8 days from now. During Tifari we will kill the monarchy." Isabella said as she looked at the map and plans that were layed out.

"How are the others doing on there end?" Yuugo asked.

"The scouts are ready and the others are waiting for further instructions. Don and Gilda are still looking for Sonju and Mujica. While emma, norman and ray have made a deal with Lord Giran and we have his full support. The rest are in their position, all we have to do now is strengthen our lines and the signal." Vincent said as he was holding a stack of paper then gave it to Isabella.

--- At the top the Tree HQ ---

"It's almost time..." Harley said to herself as she felt the wind on her face. She looked at the view knowing that the upcoming battle will not be easy.

She was hoping everything would turn out okay in the end. Banking on the idea that once she tells the demon folk about the corrupt monarchy that they would band together to topple it over and with the help of sonju and mujica as well as bayron.

As the sun was starting to set on the horizon, Harley couldn't help to think what the future may hold, just hoping that in the end everyone is alive and living their lives to the fullest.