don't do the jerk in six inch heels

Bitch better have my money (live) - Rihanna 

Badgalriri💚

~~~

The lounge was a lot nicer than someone would expect from a ski resort hotel on a mountain. Everything about it felt exspencive and Moon was glad she borrowed one of Kinkajou's tops for the occasion.

"This is so cute!" Kinkajou marvelled at the floor to ceiling widows from which you could only see trees and rocks.

Qibli went to connect his phone to the speakers as Kinkajou dragged the rest of them to check out the bar.

"Ooh look at this!" She pulled out a bottle of something that didn't look like it was meant for minors.

"Is this alcohol?" Moon asked her as she looked at he bottle from afar.

"Yeah I lied about my age to get us this. I guess the booze comes with the lounge!"

Summer laughed and pulled out another one. "Who's good at mixing drinks?" she asked as a joke.

A loud sound suddenly echoed through the room as Qibli connected the speaker.

Summer and Kinkajou cheered as Way 2 sexy by Drake played.

Qibli made his way over and took the bottle from Summer and popped it open.

"What do you feel like?" he asked, taking out one of the metal bottles you use to mix drinks.

Summer's jaw dropped. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Um, I don't know." Summer said, thinking about it. "Surprise us."

He grinned and pulled ice cubes out of nowhere and dumped them in the mixer thing along with a clear liquid and then a few things he pulled out from behind the counter. He shook the bottle and pulled out a shot glass and filled it halfway before sliding it to Summer.

"I don't know if I should trust this." Summer said, lifting the glass. She threw it back anyways, and Qibli waited for her reaction. She blinked a few times. "Woah, who taught you how to do that?"

Qibli grinned. "I can do everything. Anyone else?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Kinkajou piped up. "Everyone do one!"

Qibli pulled out a row of glasses and filled them with the concoction. (new word lol)

They all took one. "Here's to no homework for two weeks!" Kinkajou toasted.

They cheered.

Moon only hesitated for a second before she emptied her glass and she almost spat the bitter drink back out. "That's nasty."

Summer laughed. "That's what it's supposed to taste like. Your boyfriend did a good job."

"I'm right here." Qibli said.

"Take the compliment." Summer told him. She moved her shoulders to the beat of the music. "I'm, too sexy for your girl, too sexy for this world, too sexy for this ice!"

Kinkajou and Moon joined in. Moon didn't love the song, but she learned most of the lyrics just from hearing Kinkajou overplay it when they hung out.

"This song is āss." Winter suddenly commented. "You guys like this?"

"This song is culture." Summer corrected him. She took his hand. "Let's go dance."

"How do you dance to this?"

"Do what Drake would do."

"Drake can't dance." Kinkajou reminded her.

"No, but he does this thing." She did a weird step dance to the beat.