Anemone Loses a Birkin Bag

So I heard this song while I was in the mall a few days ago and I literally had to ask the cashier what it was called cause it's sooo cute and fun

Crying in the Sun - Faustix and Shannon Rani

Anyways new chapter

~~~

Turtles POV

Girls are confusing. My sisters are confusing. Not Auklet. Not really Tsunami. Ok maybe a little Tsunami. But I'm talking bout Anemone. She's confusing. She's all nice and sweet one moment and the next she's a total sass-ball. But that depends on who she's around. Around adults, she's always nice. Around kids, she's sometimes nice. Depending on who they are and what they mean to her. Around me, she's never nice. I have yet to figure out why.

3rd person POV

Turtle sighed, staring at the blank Pages document on his laptop. He was supposed to write at least a thousand words about some novel they read in English class. He was usually a great writer, but the thing was, he didn't remember the novel. At all.

"Who ever said money can't solve your problems
Must notta had enough money to solve 'em"

And the music his sister Anemone was blasting through the huge speakers in her room was not helping him focus.

"they say which one I say nah I want all of 'em.
Happiness is the same price as red bottoms!"

He started typing.

The Last Straw was a story that...

"When you see them racks, they stacked up like my āss, yeah
shoot, go from the store to the booth, make it all back in one loop, gimme the loot, never mind I got the juice, nothing but net when we shoot!"

What was he doing?! Turtle's feet were on autopilot, dragging him down the hall to his sister's room.

This wasn't gonna do any good. She never did him favors. If he asked, the most she'd do would probably be turn the music up louder.

"Look at my neck, look at my jet, ain't got enough money to pay me respect ain't no budget when I'm on the set, if I like it then that's what I get, yuh I want it, I got it. I want it, I got it."

But he thought he'd give it a try anyways. Maybe things would be different this time. Maybe his sister had decided to change completely in the span of a few hours. He twisted the knob.

"Anemone can you please turn—" he paused. "Where are you going?" Turtle asked as he opened the door to her room, forgetting to knock.

He was just in time to catch her trying to leave through her window.

She scowled. "What did I tell you about knocking?!"

"Where are you going?" Turtle asked again.

Anemone raised her chin a little, popping a hand on her hip. "I'm going to a party to get closer to someone. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Turtle let out a soft chuckle. "'Get closer to someone.'" He repeated. "Does that mean you've finally learned to like someone other than yourself?"

Anemone rolled her eyes. "Whatever, loser. I'm going to a party to see her, and if you tell mom, you're dead."

"What's her name?" Turtle asked.