Mistletoe

The Bigger Picture - Lil Baby

I put the lyric video cause apparently he's hard to understand to some ppl so i guess if u rly want u can just read.

"It's bigger than black and white. It's a problem with the whole way of life. It can't change over night. But we gotta start somewhere might as well go ahead and start here."

~Lil Baby 2020

#BlackLivesMatter #JusticeForAll #Covid19Who?

----

Turtle's POV

We got our first snowfall this morning. December first. I don't get why it took so long for the snow this year, but Kinkajou's been blowing up our group chat for the past half hour nonstop. And it's four am. Yeah. She's excited.

3rd person POV

"Turtle!" He didn't have time to turn around before he felt someone jump on his back and fling their arms around him. He didn't need to. Only one person in the world greeted him like that.

He smiled as Kinkajou dropped back to the ground and took his hands, squeezing tight. "I was honestly starting to wonder if it was ever gonna snow this year. All we've had is rain and hail and fog and rain and frost and wind and rain and the occasional sun. I was getting sick of it. Weren't you?" She kept her fingers laced through his as they walked through the halls and towards the bulletin board.

Turtle shrugged. "It wasn't too bad. We were mostly inside."

"Thats the thing though! I wanted to go out so bad! But I couldn't, cause who wants to hang out in a hailstorm?!" Kinkajou told him.

"Moon said the same thing. We're both so glad about the snow! We basically made an entire bucket list for winter break. Don't worry. You guys are included too. Most of the time. Usually."

Turtle laughed. "I'm not sure how I feel about that ."

Kinkajou smiled. "You should feel great because it freaking snowed!"

When they made it to the courtyard doors, she let go of his hand to wrap her fluffy yellow coat around herself more, before taking his arm. "Ooh! Looks like there's more stuff on the bulletin board! Let's go check them out!"

Turtle let his bubbly, energetic girlfriend lead him to the giant bulletin board close to one of the courtyard walls.

"These look so fun!" Kinkajou said as their eyes scanned the list of activities to do in and out of the school.

"Looks like people are going skating this weekend." Turtle said.

Kinkajou nodded. "Ooh! There's even gonna be a show on ice! We should totally go! I'll tell everyo— waiiiiit!"

"What?" Turtle followed her gaze to a poster on the board.

LOOKING FOR STUDENTS TO DECORATE THE GYM FOR THE WINTER FORMAL

Sign below if you're interested

Kinkajou pointed to it, tapping the word 'decorate' with the tip of her yellow acrylic nail. "We should do this! I have like so many ideas. We need to do this!" She grabbed the pen that hung next to the poster and quickly scribbled her name, followed by Turtle, Moon, Summer, Winter and Qibli.

"Are you sure we shouldn't ask them first?" Turtle asked.

"Nah, of course they'd wanna do it with us! This is so exciting! I can't believe we're the only ones who've signed up! Like, hello does no one else wanna help decorate for the winter formal?!"