⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

So this isn't an update, cause my chapters not quite done yet but I just wanted to talk about all the update pressures I've been getting in my comments and my inbox. I was never even planning on being a writer on Wattpad. The only reason why I joined was cause my parents were nagging me to read more, and I thought Wattpad would be a kinda fun way to read while still interacting with ppl and stuff.
I wrote my first fanfic cause I noticed another wof fanfic one day and I was like "oh I remember those books" so I decided to give it a try. I did not think it would get this popular cause I just read this from beginning to end for the first time and the level of cringe is unreal. I really don't understand why so many people like it, but I appreciate it anyways.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm glad you guys like this, but there are other ways of showing me your appreciation than pressuring me to update.
I know it's been a while, and some ppl are hitting me with the "it's been a month! Update!!"
But just cause it's been long doesn't mean I'm obligated to do anything. I've honestly never really cared about WoF or reading in general, so this really isn't a priority for me.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to put that out there. I'm almost done with my next chapter, so the update is coming soon :)