• prelude •

🏷not suitable for the faint hearted 🏷

NA JAEMIN

Sex on the Beach, his usual drink. A cocktail for the young Chaebol was usually what got his fun nights started, that being said, every night was his fun night.

Moving from country to country wasn't the easiest, yet Jaemin had somehow found a way to cope, an unethical way but I guess it still counted, and that was to find someone to mess around with. This boy would leech off a girls adoration for him, until it was time for him to leave and he would do say usual heartbreak anthem,

"it's not you, it's me".

He was more than just your average high school player, he was so much more than that. In fact, those high school jerks probably look up to him.

He had one rule that he stuck to, never...ever...catch feelings.

What's the fun in playing games if you're the one that gets hurt?

ZHONG YESEUL

Yup, you read that right. She was from the Zhong family. The wealthy Chinese family that started a more than successful business in Seoul. Maybe if it wasn't for her party animal nature, her dad may have not cut off all ties with her.

She had no idea how to survive at 16, barely being able to provide food for herself, let alone fund an education. She did was most would have thought of doing, but yet never pursued.

Her story started off as a bar staff, handing perverted old men their drinks as they eyed her tight black attire up and down, she was however used to this, not that she would ever let a man take her easy going nature for granted though.

it wasn't until she was 17 that she found her flexibility she gained from those pre pubescent gymnastics classes actually useful. The pole, first introduced to her by one of the beautiful top performing girls after a night at the show, ever since then she knew how to survive.

she, just like jaemin, lived off one rule, if it doesn't make money, it's not worth it.

CHARACTER LIST

NA JAEMIN
Main Character

ZHONG YESEULMain Character

ZHONG YESEUL
Main Character

ZHONG YESEULMain Character