Unlike you

"Dude are you okay? Do you have a fever or something?"  Haechan asked reaching for Jaemin's forehead

"What are you talking about?" Jaemin asked, passing him a glass of whiskey as the faint sound of the shower could be heard from his ensuite room.

"Well first of all, you brought a girl into your place for reasons other than sex, second of all you're letting her take a shower and buying her clothes simply because you found her drenched in the rain, and thirdly...you're doing all this for a stripper" Haechan exclaimed and Jaemin hissed incase Yeseul was to hear what was just said

"Can you be any louder? And don't call her that"

"Okay I'm sorry, but am I wrong? Did she give you amazing head or something? Did you get her preg-"

"You know...I don't have to be nice to girls just for sex related things right?" Jaemin asked with a tone and Haechan raised his hands in defence

"Just saying, its unlike you" Haechan mumbled, wondering why Jaemin was going out of his way for this girl.

"You've mentioned her quite a few times as well the last few d-"

"Just leave it, its not serious" Jaemin said, pinching the bridge of his nose as he heard the shower turn off and Haechan sighed.

"Whatever...just found it weird how you rescheduled a meeting for her" Haechan said, finishing the drink and walking out of the penthouse hotel room to leave Jaemin alone. Jaemin was always calm, he couldn't react due to his heart condition, Haechan knew his limits.

Yeseul looked at the boxes of designer brands on the bed as she walked out of the bathroom and she sighed. It reminded her of her early teenage years, being showered by her parents in clothes she could only dream of affording right now. She had grown to hate the preppy style, unfortunately she had no right to be picky in this scenario, her jeans were very wet and muddy.

She opened the boxes to reveal dresses and fancy jackets, it was too much for her to just look at the things she would have still been wearing if she hadn't left her parents. She shuddered at the thought of it and closed the boxes, looking around the room still in her underwear.

'He probably won't notice' she said to herself as she saw the grey drawstring sweatpants handing on the back of the chair near the desk. She sighed and put her crop top back on before she tiptoed to the sweatpants and slipped them on. She wasn't going to lie, oversized sweats were way more comfortable than chanel dresses.

"Are you done?" A voice was heard faintly from the other side of the door and she sighed before she realised it was too late to reconsider those chanel dresses

"Uh...yeah I'll be out in a minute" She said, taking slow walks to the door before quietly opening it and slipping out of the bedroom.

"Was the water ho-" Jaemin cut himself off as his eyes travelled to the sweatpants she had opted for. With his eyes on her figure and his mouth slightly ajar, his attention was taken away from the glass of water he was pouring and jumped as he felt the water splash onto his suit pants and Yeseul couldn't help but snicker.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asked with a smirk and he awkwardly chuckled

"Have a seat, I'll get changed into something more comfortable" he said and she nodded slowly, unsure to why he still wanted her around but it was raining terribly outside and she wasn't in the mood to face the disgusting weather either.

She watched him close his bedroom door before walking over to the table and wiping down the water spill until she saw the takeaway boxes of tteokbokki with a bowl of ramen on the table. It was if she read her mind, knowing exactly what she had been craving recently.

She walked around the suite freely, taking in the minimal design of the furniture, finding a liking to his taste.

"Were the clothes not to your liking?" Jaemin asked, making her jump a little

"Umm...tell your friend that he doesn't have a good sense of fashion" She said with a smile and Jaemin chuckled

"I most definitely will"

"Just kidding, it's not really my style" She said and he nodded

"I'll change into my jeans when they dry-"

"Its okay, keep the sweats" he said and she reluctantly smiled

"Shall we?" He asked as he pointed his hand towards the dining table and she nodded, following him and taking a seat beside him

"Sorry for the takeaway but I didn't have any time to cook, and i recall you telling me that you wan-"

"Why do you talk like that?" She asked with an amused expression and he raised a brow

"Talk like what?" He asked, sipping on his glass of water

"Like you have a stick up your ass" she asked without filter making him choke on his drink, followed by several coughs

"Excuse me?"

"Like are you a part of the Bridgerton cast or something?" She asked, chuckling at his reaction and he eventually cracked a smile at the comment

"Sorry...is it making you uncomfortable?" He asked and nodded slowly with a sheepish smile

"You're being overly nice, it's a bit awkward" She said and he nodded

"I apologise, it wasn't my intention to-"

"You're doing it again" She said with a wide smile, finding him somewhat...cute.

"Ah...." Jaemin awkwardly said, looking down at the food and digging in, he was starving. She soon did the same.