something's wrong

"are you okay? do you need some water?"Jaemin asked as he approached his car while allowing her to fully lean onto him. she was floppy like she was a napkin, she could barely stand, speak or do anything properly for that matter.

"who the fuck are you?" she asked with a dry chuckle as she leaned further onto him and he sighed, feeling her slowly become heavier

"oi stay with me okay?" he said trying to make her gain conciousness yet she only hummed and flopped into his hold. with an exasperated sigh, jaemin opened his car door and let her sit in the passenger seat comfortably before he sat in the drivers seat. as soon as the car door closed, she immediately, being semi-concious, leaned towards jaemin again and rested her head on his shoulder.

"yeseul-ssi, can you remember how much you dr-" he was cut off by her laugh as she raised her hands up in front of her face and he narrowed his eyes to her trembling hands. her breathy laughs soon began to turn into sobs and shallow breaths.

"m-my han-ds" she said taking quick and short breaths as she quickly looked around her, feeling closed up in the space of his car. He could tell she was hyperventilating.

"Yeseu-"

"i want to go home, take me home-"

"where-"

"IM SCARED JUST TAKE ME HO-" she cut herself off by breathing in more shaky breaths and she clutched her head in her hands, jaemin was growing increasingly worries at this rate

"yeseul-ssi, what's wrong?"

"everything....is spinny.....my head hur- AH...shit ah...that hurt" she chocked out in between her sobs, tightly clutching her hair. he reached over her to place the seatbelt tightly over her body to secure her into the seat, catching a glimpse of her tear stained cheeks and eyes, her eyes which caught his attention in particular.

"hold on a second" he muttered as he reached for his phone and turned on his flashlight, holding a good distance away from her face before slowly examining her eyes, pupils extremely large and dilated, given that harsh light was shining onto it.

Jaemin let out a curse as he realised she had taken a drug and was starting to see the side effects of it.

"I'm going to take you home okay, just try to stay awake, can you do that for me?" Jaemin asked her and she slowly nodded. He turned jus car on and sped out of the street towards the nearest hospital he knew of.

"Kun hyung, by any chance do you have time to see another patient, i think she's been drugged or something. It looks pretty bad" Jaemin said into the cars speakers as he called young doctor

"Yeah bring her in, better safe than sorry. Just make sure she doesn't fall asleep" Kun instructed through the phone.

"That's gonna be hard" jaemin muttered to himself as he saw the girl sniffle, resting her head on the window. The call soon ended and Jaemin grew increasingly worried of the girl. He was focused on speeding to the hospital while also making sure she was okay, the sudden surge of worry and adrenaline was not good for his heart.

"Yeseul-ssi, just a bit longer okay? What's your favourite colour?" He asked and she mumbled

"Grey" she mumbled and he sighed, this wasn't going to work.

"Yeseul-ssi!"

"My name isn't Yeseul" she muttered

"Then what is it?" Jaemin asked

"Call me...baby" she said with a giggle before she terribly began singing the words of the exo song. Jaemin couldn't help but chuckle even though the situation was serious.

"Okay okay, we're here!" Jaemin said as he looked at the girl who had a lazy smile on her face even though her eyes were begging to be closed shut

"Stay awake for a little bit longer okay? You'll listen to me right?" He asked as he unbuckled her seat belt and she nodded, exaggerating her movements.

"Good, sit up a little bit" Jaemin said as he opener her side of the door and he lifted her up bridal style as she listened to his orders while staring directly into his face

"Is that okay? Am i hurting you?" Jaemin asked as he walked towards the doors of the modern private hospital.

"Pretty.....I want it" she said, lightly tracing her fingers along his jawline and she examined his face and jaemin scoffed as their eyes met once again

"Name?"

"Zhong Yeseul, Doctor Qian should be expecting us" Jaemin said to the reception lady and she nodded before making the quick phone call

"4th floor, ward 4" the nurse said and Jaemin thanked her before walking towards the elevator.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Was the first thing Kun ssked as he saw Jaemin carrying the girl to the ward and he rolled his eyes before placing her onto the bed

"She'll be okay yeah?" Jaemin asked Kun as he took a stethoscope and tried to hear her heart beat.

"Hold on a second" Kun said as he paged Taeil, another doctor he trusted before thoroughly checking for signs of drugs.

"Just wait on the sofa, it won't take long" Kun said to Jaemin and he nodded

"Take a blood test and ask the lab to make it priority" he instructed to Taeil who nodded, preparing for the blood test while Kun placed the hand pump respirator over her mouth before pumping air her lungs, encouraging her to take longer breaths.

"I'm going to set up an IV and get some fluids into her. It definitely is a drug but thankfully not an overdose. She should be okay in a few hours or so" Kun said rushing away from them both to get a few more nurses into the room.

"Am i dying? Coz i think...i can see the ligh-"

"Shut up"