Calm down (⚠️)

"Is that better?" She asked him as she used her jacket to cover his body. Moving slowly to allow him time to breathe and keep his heart rate down.

The sound of his watch beeping had stopped them from a heavy makeout session in the rain and Yeseul realised how serious his condition truly was.

"I'm okay, thank you" he said as he relaxed as best as he could

"I'm gonna drive you home okay?" She said and he nodded. She started the car and reversed out of the parking spaces after making sure the mirrors and seats suited her height.

"Can you...hold my hand?" He asked cutely, nose blocked and stuffy from running in the freezing cold. She didn't say anything further, she grabbed his hands and kept it on the gear, giving it a squeeze as she shifted gears.

They sat in complete silence since then until she drove to the entrance of the hotel. The valet parking guy soon came towards them as they both stepped out of the car and she handed him the keys

"Here you go sir" the man said as he gave Jaemin a spare umbrella, he thanked them before opening it out, holding Yeseul close to him as the walked under it together.

"You sure you're okay?" She asked and he nodded with a smile on his lips.

"I missed you" Jaemin whispered and she chuckled, reaching up to his lips, pecking the quickly.

The elevator doors opened and he was soon keying into his hotel room. They removed her shoes and their coat jackets before approaching the kitchen counter. She turned on the kettle and took out tea bags and cups while she waited for Jaemin to return after getting changed with a hoodie for her.

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

He hugged her from behind as he saw her small swift movements across the counter. Peppering her face and head with small kisses, whispering affirmations if adoration into her ears, he soon found his finger trailing up to her shirt, pulling it off slowly.

"I'm sorry baby" he repeated in between his kisses as he left small open mouthed kisses along her jaw, neck and shoulder. She lightly moaned as he started to lick a stripe up her neck with his tongue. His hands found their way to her jeans, slowly unbuttoning them snd unzipping them, pulling them down and the fell to her ankles swiftly in one motion. She threw her head back onto his shoulder as a louder moan escaped her lips when his warm finger trailed on her thighs, one hand reaching her heat and rubbing small circles.

She hadn't been touched like this in a while and she was simply craving it, but she didn't want to look easy for him.

"S-stop" she said, trying to push him off slightly but only a chuckle was heard from his mouth

"Oh baby, I would take you way more seriously if you weren't this wet" he said and she bit her lower lip, accepting defeat. He wasn't wrong, her panties were simply welling up from practically nothing already. She didn't think Jaemin was one of dirty talk and degradation but man did her life change after that.

"Good girl, throwing your head back like that. You're so wet already baby, I'm barely even touching you, fuck I haven't even fingered you and you're ready to cum" he said into her ears as he felt her loosen up to him. He turned her sound and pressed her back against the island, seeing her eyes half hooded, looking at his thick sweater covering his body

"Off?" He asked with a slight smirk, raising up and eyebrow and she nodded cutely, only to get a harsh slap on her ass after

"Use your words baby" he said

"Yes please" she said and he cooed

"My baby has such good manners" he said with a baby voice, yet still in a sexy way as he took over his sweater, feeling the bulge in his pants begin to form. He took off her bra in one swift movement, admiring her breasts as they laid on her chest perfectly, complimenting her amazing body.