Fly with me

"Hey" Jaemin said with a small smile as he watched the girl exit the bathroom, cheeks a reddish tint and eyes that avoided him.

"Hey." She answered, cutting the conversation coldly only for Jaemin to sigh. He zipped up the suitcase with both their belongings in it that had been sent to them by Renjun and Jeyi.

"Kun will be here soon to pick us up" Jaemin said, throwing on his jacket as he watched her tie up her shoe laces

"Kun? Thought they were sending a car?" She mumbled

"Well now it's a helicopter" Jaemin smiled

"He's a pilot too?" She asked and Jaemin nodded, quite proudly of the man he grew up knowing.

"Hey...you don't need to come with me if you really don't want to" Jaemin said as he watched her hesitantly wear her jacket. She scoffed, still avoiding his eyes as she took her purse, filling it up with whatever was left of her belongings.

"It's not like I'm going to accomplish anything by being here on my own, might as well go back to my house" she mumbled

"You're seriously....never mind"

"I'm seriously what?" She asked

"We'll talk about this, rationally, when I get back from the dinner" he said with a huff and she sighed. Yet again it was another one of their many arguments, the two not fully understanding each other's wants and feelings.

"You have everything?" Jaemin asked and she nodded, matching his eyes and he didn't waste another moment to give her a small peck on her forehead lovingly.

"I am really sorry okay?" Jaemin apologised with a whisper

"I know...i just- you say that you don't have another choice but you do, you're just too scared to make it. You don't need to follow what everyone says for the rest of your life Jaem" she said and he nodded

"I honestly wish I was half as brave as you sometimes" he pouted and she smiled a sad smile.

The pair soon made their way to the rooftop of the hotel where Kun's licensed helicopter awaited them on the helipad.

"This is fucking amazing" she exclaimed with a bright smile as she strapped herself in.

"Jaemin called me and asked me to bring the helicopter, glad you like it" Kun said through the headphones and she looked at Jaemin with a raised eyebrow

"Thought you might wanna see the city before we go back to my boring old hotel" he said with a smile

"You really didn't have t-"

"I wanted to" he smiled reassuringly, giving her hand a squeeze. The flight was short but filled with giggles as the two pointed out landmarks of Korea's capital city, their eyes oozing through the window as they flew close beside the namsan tower that they usually saw from Jaemin's balcony every night.

"The ladies have brought some dresses for you to try on, I know your style isn't very over the top and fancy but please do try to find something comfortable for tonight" Jaemin said with a more softer tone which she raised her eyebrow at, his sudden politeness shocking her.

"I'm practicing being nice" he said and she chuckled

"Well you certainly are doing such a fine job, I'll see you in a mere moment my love" She said, adding to his politeness and he chuckled.

The two separated from each other to prepare for the dinner which was to be an event that welcomed several overseas ambassadors and representatives of important titles and companies. As well as the fact that they both had to meet Jaemin's grandfather after the wedding which was chaotic in every way.

The ladies has helped Yeseul slip on her dress, zipping it up to hug all her curves and they decorated with fine jewellery

The ladies has helped Yeseul slip on her dress, zipping it up to hug all her curves and they decorated with fine jewellery. The make up and hair was a short process as she begged them to not overdo it on her as it would look simply unlike her.

A knock on the door of the bedroom was heard as Jaemin had finished wearing his all black suit.

The two were simply at a loss of words as they saw one another making the staff chuckle at their behaviour

"Wow" he said, nothing else running through his head at that exact moment then the dirty thoughts of him sliding the beautiful dress off tonight. She had clearly seen the glint of lust in his eyes as she chuckled and approached him, stepping cautiously in the tall heels, yet she was still and inch or two shorter than him.

"So...what will you be introducing me as tonight? Your wife, girlfriend..."

"Probably fiancé" he said and she laughed

"But you haven't proposed to me ye-"

"Oh really? Damn i thought i did...well in that case, will you marry me?" He smirked and she rolled her eyes

"No, absolutely not!" She said and he scoffed

"Did you just...reject my proposal?" He asked, faking his hurt

"Obviously I would, you need to ask me over a fancy dinner or something. Put in some effort" She joked, acting like the noble fancy women she had once met when she was younger at these business events

"You are such high maintenance, you know that?" He said with a slight pout and she chuckled

"Well I have to be if I ever want to see that helicopter again" She huffed. The two exchanged a soft smile before they turned to the staff to thank them for their hard work.

"The car is outside for you both" a staff said and they both walked out to the lobby of the hotel hand in hand to greet strangers at a fancy dinner they knew nothing about.