Trouble

"I can't believe you bought 3 boxes of strawberries from the farmer's market" Jaemin said as he scanned his keycard to let them up to his hotel suit.

"Well what can I say? They're just amazing, At least you got some peaches" she said and the word peaches rang a bell in his ears

"Is the video out yet?" He asked and she shook her head

"Its out tomorrow night but you probably shouldn't watch it" she said and he looked at her confused

"Give your heart a break, we both know how fast it's gonna beat when you see me" she winked making him laugh, yet he had no choice but to agree with her statement since that was exactly what was going to happen.

"Im glad we went to the farmer's market, make sure you eat fresh produce until you're finished your treatment plan" She said and he saluted her with a smile. As the elevator doors opened he was soon met with the door of this suite, since it was the only door on that floor.

They conversed about iron rich meal plans as Jaemin scanned in his key card. Their conversation stopped fully as his eyes landed on the girl sitting on the couch in his living room.

"Hey, you're home" Youngmi chimed as she saw him enter his suite, the corners of her lips dropping as she saw Yeseul poke her head into the room, soon standing beside Jaemin with a confused smile as she felt the tension rise.

"How did you get in here?" Jaemin asked sternly, Yeseul swore she had almost never heard him speak with that tone before, certainly not to her.

"The staff let me in, i said it was a bit urgent. I'm surprised they still remember me, after all its been like two years since we ended things" she rambled out of nervousness. By now Yeseul could piece it all together and realised that it was Jaemin's ex, and god was she pretty but that didn't exactly matter seeing how Jaemin could not give more of a fuck about her right now.

"I should probably get going" Yeseul said, breaking the awkward tension but Jaemin was soon stopping her from reaching to the door by holding her wrist, eyes still burning into Youngmi's.

"No, stay." He said sternly

"Jaemin...this would be easier to talk about in private, does she have to be here?" Youngmi asked

"Yeah, I should go-"

"Did you not hear me the first time? I said stay." He said, turning to her, hand tightening on her wrist slowly and she immediately shut up, not even seeing this side of him before.

"Jaemin i just think that-"

"Stop beating around the bush and wasting my time, just say what you came to say" he said and she scoffed

"Fine then, if you want me to put it bluntly then I will, I'm pregnant" she said. Yeseul was still so confused on how this had anything to do with Jaemin until it clicked in her, that night he went to see his ex. It was her fault for not asking for the details of what happened to either Jaemin or Jeno, maybe is she did she wouldn't have been half as shocked.

"What?" Jaemin asked, voice becoming deeper as his jaw tensed up, loosening the grip he had on Yeseul's wrist before he could hurt her in any way.

"When i found out my dad called off the wedding because he didn't want me to be stressed when I'm pregnant...I'm not too sure if its yours or his" she said making Yeseul drop her jaw at the statement, she slept with her ex when she was engaged? Now that was even more betrayal than what Jaemin had done to her, after all they weren't a thing.

"When did you find out?" Jaemin asked

"Nine weeks ago-"

"Nine?! Nine weeks and you're telling me this now?!" Jaemin shouted making both the girls flinch

"I'm sorry okay?! I didn't think there was any possibility at all of it being yours, we used protection anyway...i just...I don't know anymore! And I cant talk to Sunghoon about it either" she said and Jaemin sighed, the sound of his heart thumping into his chest could almost be heard in his ears. Yeseul's eyes landed on his smartwatch that was glowing with an alarming number of '164', she knew the second that it hit 200 it was going to start beeping.

"Can you guys discuss this some other time, I don't think right now is the best ti-"

"It's literally none of your business, can you stay out of it?" Youngmi scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest

"I know that and I don't mean to get involved but he just got back from the hospital. You of all people should know he can't tolerate stress right now" she said, worrying for him incase he was to get a stroke or TIA.

"There's a blood test which scans fetal cells, if you're not sure who the father is then you can do that first and talk to him when you get the confirmed results. It's not fair to stress him-"

"Yeseul...leave" Jaemin sighed and she turned around mid sentence to look at him

"But you said-"

"i said LEAVE!" He shouted making her flinch and widen her eyes at him. Something flashed in his eyes that intimidated her...in fact just scared her, maybe she had mistaken him all along and the sweet boy persona was just that, a persona. A facade that he retreated to in order to keep his heart rate down.

Yeseul didn't have to or wanted to be screamed at twice. She shot another look at the girl in front of her, smirking since she had finally gotten her way to make Yeseul leave. Yeseul rolled her eyes, not caring about the both of them at this stage as she opened the door to leave.

"Just remember...Jaemin usually gets sick of his dolls when they've gotten scratched" the girl said as Yeseul closed the door, rethinking the last statement. Is that all she was to him? A toy that he could mess around with when it suited him? It sure did feel like it, he hadn't even asked her out to be his girlfriend given the fact they've already nearly fucked.

But another, more rational side which takes precedence, reiterated that Jaemin might have been waiting for the perfect moment to ask her, and that those words had come from his ex of all people and she shouldn't think about it.

But she did.