I know what you did

Song - I know what you did last summer

I can't seem to let you go,
can't seem to hold you close
Tell me where you've been lately

He barely even made it to his hotel door without stumbling on the shoe laces that had managed to untie by themselves. He was just sobering up but his head was causing him great distress. He knew that he of all people shouldn't have consumed that much alcohol in one sitting.

He opened the door to a dark living room, and it wasn't until he turned his lights on and kicked of his shoes that he saw the girl sitting on his couch hugging her legs.

How could he have forgotten about her?

He stood there for a few seconds, she must've not heard him come in, she was on the verge of falling asleep waiting up for the boy. She had woken up in the middle of the night feeling cold and just as she tried to move closer to him she realised he was nowhere near her, or even in the room.

She finally came to her senses as she felt tension build around the atmosphere and she turned around quickly to see Jaemin standing there. She was tired, her eyes nearly missed the dark purple and red marks along his neck, almost.

Her eyes narrowed to those marks, ones that she hadn't given him. She knew whatever she was feeling right now, she would never forget.

"Yeseu-"

"Where were you?" She asked, she wanted him to lie, she wanted him to tell her those marks were from an allergy, she wanted him to lie to the very end. She wanted him to make her stay. But what could he have said? What could he have possibly said to make up for what he had done to her.

"I'm sorry" was all he could say. His heart pounded against his chest as he saw her put on a smile, a sad and incredibly fake one.

"Are you?" She asked and he gulped, unable to find any of the right words.

"It was all a lie wasn't it?" She said, voice shaking and she decided to stop talking, if she said more, she might have just fell down to her knees on the spot and cried her eyes out.

"Yeseul...I'm really, really sor-"

"How could you do that to me?" She asked, and a tear fell down her cheek, she was unable to control her emotions. Then she remembered it was all because of him. She was fine before, being cold hearted, distant, gatekeeping her emotions from everyone...until she met him. He changed her, only to ruin her in the end.

"I-I...I was drunk and...shit" Jaemin couldn't help but despise himself at this moment. He wanted to grab her and hug her but he couldn't. He recognised that look on her face. The same look he had when his ex did the same thing to him, he couldn't believe he had inflicted that pain onto someone else.

"You can do whatever you want, you're not mine...i just thought you were classier than...going to fuck another girl when another was in your bed" she said with a slight scoff and he squeezed his eyes closed, each word hitting his heart like a bullet.

"I think I should go" she said, standing up to her feet, slipping on her shoes and her jacket. He watched her movements, trying to think of words to say but he couldn't find any.

"I'm sorry, i fucked up" he whispered, reaching his hand out to embrace hers but she only flinched away from him

"Don't you dare touch me after you slept with another girl...don't call me, don't come around to Jeyi's apartment, don't talk to me ever again" every word dripped with anger, she was so furious that she was shaking. But what could she have done, he wasn't hers.

He humiliated her.

_______

"Hey" she sniffed as she opened the door of Jeyi's bedroom, seeing her in the bed with Jungwoo. The sound of the door closing and her sniffles woke Jeyi up, which then woke Jungwoo up.

"You okay?" She asked and Yeseul was about to nod, laugh and say she was alright, but she couldn't.

"Aww baby...come here" Jeyi said with a frown as she watched her approach the bed.

She lied in between Jeyi and Jungwoo and they made some space for her.

"What happened?" Jungwoo asked but she only bit her lip

"You don't have to talk about it, we're here for you if you want to though" Jeyi said, lying her head onto Yeseul's shoulder in attempts to comfort her.

"You'll be okay" Jungwoo whispered, his nimble fingers wiping away the tears that were falling down her eyes.

"I hate him" she choked out

"He made me look like a fool...and I am...I'm an idiot for falling for a guy like him" she cried

"You really liked him huh?" Jeyi asked, hugging her tightly and she hummed in response, her sobs growing increasingly louder

"You're gonna hurt today, tomorrow and maybe for another few days...you'll get over him. You'll find someone that's worth your time, don't waste your time on him" Jungwoo mumbled as he massaged her head as best as he can, trying his hardest not to fall asleep.

"Sorry for ruining your night" She mumbled but she wasn't shushed by the two

"You didn't ruin anything" Jungwoo said

"Get some sleep, you'll feel better tomorrow" Jeyi said, a yawn leaving her mouth after and the three drifted to sleep eventually.

Jeyi was unfortunately wrong. She didn't feel better tomorrow, nor the days following. Mark had come over a few times to console her, even he was surprised over what Jaemin did. In fact, even Jaemin's friends himself were confused. He had become quiet and closed off after what had happened with Yeseul, focusing on mountains of paper work to try and take his eyes off the picture of them still on his instagram.

He wanted her back, but he brought this upon himself. He knew girls like Yeseul don't come around often.