Bundle of joy

"Well hello there" A sweet voice said as Yeseul woke up from a slumber only to see Jaemin staring down at her. If it wasn't for the hormones making her uncontrollably cry at everything, she would've grabbed him by the collar and kissed him to make up for the four months without him.

"Hey...I'm not gonna get used to his for a while" She said with a small smile as a tear ran down her cheek, yet he was the one to wipe it off, and she truly realised that she wasn't on her own anymore.

"It's okay, take all the time you need, it's been a while for both of us...even thought it feels like a week for me" he chuckled and she smiled, caressing his cheek with her hand which he leaned into, finding comfort in the warmth she radiated.

"Jeno said you've been sleeping a lot due to hormones so I didn't want to disturb you but you need to eat something baby" Jaemin said and she nodded, using his help to sit up on the bed and rest against the headboard for a while.

"I don't remember falling asleep at all" She said sheepishly

"You fell asleep in the car so i carried you up, we're at your house because I don't know if you still wanted to go back to the hotel" he said

"Last time i was there i hit my bump off the counter so...maybe here is better" she said, feeling more comfortable in an apartment where they have all the utilities they need rather than a penthouse hotel which was filled with valuable decorations.

"Of course, whatever you want...I'm thinking of moving into a house anyway" Jaemin said

"A house?" She asked and he nodded

"We need the space babe. Our little bundle of joy is gonna be taking up quite a bit" he said and she smiled, remembering the ultrasound.

"A girl is going to be a lot of work" She said with a sigh, rubbing her little bump which she found out a few hours ago was containing a beautiful little baby girl, who she hoped was the spitting image of her father.

"What do you mean? It's my kid, there's no way she's going to be troublesome" he said, blowing a raspberry onto the bump making her chuckle

"Might I remind you that i met you at a strip club?"

"Might i remind you that you worked there?" He retaliated and she rolled her eyes with a smile. The comfort she was feeling was soon cut off with a harsh like thump from her stomach and Jaemin seemed to notice the change in her face.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked and she yelped in surprise which made him sit up and look towards her bump.

"She's kicking" she said, relieved since she was wondering when she was going to see her baby's first movements. Jaemin remained astonished by the little movement although it somewhat scared him.

"Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly, unable to take his eyes off the bump that was slowly stretching

"I don't know...not really. It just feels like my stomach is doing backflips" she said

"That's a relief, listen here missy, you can't hurt mummy like that" Jaemin scolded the bump cutely and she giggled, eyes widening in realisation.

"Jaem i think she likes it when you blow raspberries" she said and Jaemin smiled, cooing at the moment they were sharing with each other.

"Let me do it again" Jaemin said, blowing another raspberry onto her bump only to be met with a small kick afterwards making him chuckle.

"We've got a little kick boxer in there babe" he said and Yeseul smiled at him.

"I was so worried since she hadn't been kicking this whole time...everyone says around weeks 18 to-"

"We need to give her time...let her take things at her own pace, every pregnancy is different baby" he said reassuringly holding her hand and she pouted

"I don't know like...my bump is just quite big for 4 months, I almost thought i was having twins at one point" She mumbled, Jaeming reached up to peck her lips

"Your body is going to adapt any way it needs to in order to make sure our baby girl is healthy so don't question it or get insecure okay? Your bump is beautiful" he said and she looked at him with a sigh

"I can't believe i was hiding this from you" she said, feeling guilty once more but he only shook his head

"I would have as well, I don't blame you for being scared, you've been through a lot. Please remember that I am always here to support you from now on though, I'll be around as much as I can" he said and she nodded

"You always know what to say" she whispered and he smiled

"And right now i say, it's lunch time" he said with a weird voice and she giggled, getting up from the bed, realising how many simple movements were becoming harder day by day, but thankfully Jaemin was here to help her through all of it.

They spent the whole lunch catching up, mostly Jaemin catching up since a coma was just a long sleep for him, talking about locations for their house, possible baby names, just everything and anything that they had to catch up on.