First night ⚠️

The usual first night of every wedding involves the couple eating dinner, staring at each other as if the world was finally a better place with the most loving and longing look in their eyes. Yet for Jaemin and Yeseul it was quite a different scenario as Jaemin was booked and busy with his 30th business call of the day.

"Can you not just let it go to voicemail?" She whined quietly beside him, only for him to shake his had with a mere sympathetic smile. She pouted laid her eyes onto his lap, in which he took the initiative to give her a relaxing head massage. The first evening of their spa resort was incredibly boring as they were both cooped inside the room since she didn't want to go out without Jaemin, but Jaemin couldn't answer his business calls at a jacuzzi either.

She stood up slowly, the sympathetic look still evident in Jaemin's eyes but she only rolled her eyes. She wasn't mad at him yet she couldn't help but feel frustrated that he was busy. After never getting attention from her parents she was quite used to this, it just hurt when it had to come from him.

She trudged towards her suitcase to unpack her clothes, wanting to slap Jeyi as soon as she realised she had only packed lingerie and sexy party dresses. An impulsive decision had creeped her way into her head and before she could shake out the thoughts, her body was already reacting towards the feeling.

She quickly took an all white set of lingerie, knowing that it was colour her skin looked best in before she walked to the bathroom, as swift as she could to not get his attention.

The way the all white lace lingerie wrapped itself around her body was a sight to be seen only for Jaemin and her. She removed her hair from the previous messy bun it was in, frilling her hair out to make the strands curl in, trying to make it look sexy in anyway shape or form.

And it wasn't until Jaemin heard her small movements of closing the bathroom door and turning off the ceiling lights to leave the lamps on, he finally noticed her. His mouth immediately watered at the plain sight as she continued to do everything without a second glance in his direction.

The murmurs from the man on the phone no longer made sense to him, all he could see and comprehend was the girl in front of him, and god was she beautiful. Swiftly hanging up the call, switching it off before anyone was to dare interrupt them again, his eyes flew back to Yeseul, unable to find words to express the sudden blood surge to the lower half of his body.

"You think this dress would look nice on me?" She asked, not really looking at his direction as she held up the short bodycon dress

"You'd look good in anything....where are you going?" He asked, only simple phrases leaving his mouth as his eyes danced over every small detail on her body

"Probably the cocktail bar, might as well find someone else to waste time with" she huffed, turning to the mirror to see how short the dress would fall on her thighs.

His hands snaked around her waist slowly, his body standing directly behind hers as he continued to stare at her through the mirror. His prominent budge now pressed against her back. He swiftly moved her hair towards the other side, his lips immediately coming into contact with the soft and radiant skin on her neck, a yellow glaze along the highlighted points of her body from the mellow lamp lights.

"My pretty baby" he hummed, lips begin to attack her neck with open mouthed kisses, his trail of pecks moving towards her ear to nibble on the lobe of it making her suppress a moan, the black dress now falling to the floor at her feet.

"You look so innocent in this. Such a fragile pretty little doll just for me" Jaemin whispered into her ears making her shudder. She was so lost in what he was saying she almost missed his long fingers rubbing against the heat through her panties, already making a wet mess. The biggest smirk was laid on his face as she pressed her butt to his bulge, trying to get him to act irrationally and give her the relief that she craved for.