Two: Dealer's Choice

I saw a bunch of familiar faces as I walked in, music blasting, alcohol consuming the air.

I turned into the main area to see my new roommate; Jaxson, Levi and Kian sitting around girls. Jaxson's jaw clenched as he looked at me before turning to the girl on his lap.

"h-hey baby" Hardin slurred, wrapping his arms around me.

I brought him over to the couch, so he pointed at Kian, "y-you're the new roommate"

Kian shook his head and pointed at Jaxson. "trust me, not interested" Jaxson assured making Hardin smirk.

Tara, the biggest bitch on earth strutted in, slithering beside Hardin. "truth or dare"

Oh god, not this. Hardin clapped as more people sat around.

"Kian, I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" someone called out.

I watched as he smiled, kissing a girl across from us as everyone erupted with cheers.

"Alright, Hardin, I dare you to do the same" Kian smirked, looking between us.

Everyone looked at me as he stumbled up and walking over to Lia... the girl I've always been worried about.

"Hey baby" she smirked, sharing a kiss with him.

Oh, fuck no, what the hell is going on. I ignored everyone who looked at me for my reaction, guess I held it in well.

He walked back over to me, "Don't fucking sit next to me" I scoffed, sitting on the couch beside Levi.

"Baby-" I cut him off, standing in front of him. "No, fuck off. We're done, a year together, over. Get it through your thick head" I exclaimed pushing him away from me.

I grabbed a shot from the tray, downing it. "Luca, I dare you to kiss anyone in the room. Dealer's choice"

"I've always wanted to do this" he mumbled before walking over to me, kissing me. I actually kissed back before Luca was pushed to the ground.

I looked up to see Hardin, "You- you have no right to get mad. You fucking kissed Lia. I've asked you about her and you said it was nothing so fuck off" I yelled, making my way out of the party.

"Aspyn, Aspyn, slow down" Kian called after me. I shook my head, hanging my fist against the car.

He embraced me in a hug and sighed, "Let's go" he whispered, letting me into the car then driving off.

I glanced over at him, squinting my eyes at him. "Thanks, you could've stayed" I spoke up.

He breathed out before turning to me, "I'm not leaving my best friend" he scoffed.

I chuckled, raising my brow at him. "damn, best friend already? I must be likeable"

He chuckled, nodding his head in agreement.

The rest of the drive home was quiet, comfortable silence with the occasional tapping of the wheel.

Once we reached campus, I slumped into the passenger seat. I just wanted to become one with it and not exist.

Kian got out the car, making his way around to my side, opening it before i could lock it.

"Come on sweetheart" he chuckled, extending his hand out for me. I groaned, giving in, letting him pull me up.

He pat his back, "Get on" he instructed making me gasp with excitement. i jumped onto his back, my breath hitched at the sensation of his cold hands.

"Why are your hands so damn cold" I mumbled as he walked to Kensington building.

He hummed, so content with carrying me. "They fucked up in a lab or something" i could tell he was proud of his comment.

He put me down on my bed before walking over to my closet. I watched as he grabbed out an oversized shirt and shorts.

"Arms up" he instructed without hesitation. Why is he so sweet?

I lifted my arms, feeling the material drown my body.

"I'm turning around and you do that voodoo shit girls do, changing without taking it off" He said, covering his eyes.

I laughed, slipping my clothes off and putting the shorts on.

I got comfortable in my bed, "Done" i said so he slumped onto my bed, sitting up beside me.

"I'm sorry about that, it was fucked up and you have every right to be mad at him" He said softly, furrowing his brows.

I simply nodded, leaning my head against his shoulder. "Thank you" I yawned, not realising how tired I was.