Three: Go cry about it

I woke up to my alarm so I rubbed my eyes and shut it off. I looked around and Kian was beside me in the same position as last night.

"What the fuck did you guys do?" Levi asked so I looked up to see him and Jaxson sitting on the bed playing video games.

"We talked, babyyy" Kian chuckled before jumping off my bed as I did the same.

"Thanks for being there, seriously" I smiled at him so he hugged me and pat my back before leaving.

I then went into the bathroom and showered in silence, events of last night replaying in my head.

Once I was done I brushed my hair to let it air dry then walked out of the bathroom with the towel around me.

Jaxson glanced over at me before covering his eyes.

I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom to change. Just jeans and a sweatshirt.

I then did some light makeup before spraying perfume. Kian burst into the room, gathering all of our attention.

"Pancakes for breakfast" he gushed so the guys rushed up.

I smiled and grabbed my phone off charge before putting it in my pocket with my phone.

"Coming Aspyn?" Kian asked so I smiled and grabbed my bag before following him out.

The dining hall looks like a restaurant, it was insane. I grabbed my plate and water before sitting down with Kian and the guys.

Girls walked over to us and surrounded Jaxson so I ignored them and ate as I talked to Kian.

"When's the last time you talked to your dad?" Levi asked, stealing some food from my plate.

I pressed my lips together, hesitant to answer. "Um when i was eight" I half shrugged.

Kian and Levi nodded, I could tell they had questions so I put my fork and knife down.

"Fire away before I never answer any of the questions" I gave in, making them gasp and clap excitedly.

Does he pay child support? uh kinda, he sends a good amount to my account but I used most of it to pay for my mum's house mortgage and bills.

Have you been inside Hale Industries? No. I haven't seen him in ten years.

What was he like, growing up? I don't remember much of him but for the most part he was a good dad, just absent.

Are you like on google? If we google you what would it say? Daughter to Adrian Hale with former wife Natalia Hale.

Were you invited to his wedding? Yes but we never talked so I didn't go.

Did you know about his plans of creating Hale Industries? Ahh pitch your business idea to your eight year old, c'mon guys.

Do you inherit anything after he dies? Not that I know of? I don't want his money.

Once they were all out of questions, the bell rung so we got up and went to the next class. It was just Kian and I in music, both of us being majors.

"New girl, come up on stage" Professor Hastings called out so I huffed and made my way up.

"Every new student needs to introduce themselves, perform, show me what you got" he said so I walked over to the piano.

The class looked at me, "Hi uh my name's Aspyn Hale. I play guitar and piano. I also sing kinda" I shrugged before walking to the piano.

I performed a cover of Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo, seeing that it fit the situation I was in.

"I have a star" Hastings exclaimed, jumping up and down enthusiastically. I tilt my head in confusion before smiling.

"The school is having a gala on Sunday night and it would be an honour to have you perform with the orchestra" He proposed.

I thought for a second before shrugging, "I guess so" I gave in.

I made my way back down, "You got talent girl, I've never seen Hastings so happy" a girl approached me.

She dark hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, Jesus she was beautiful.

"Mia Jenkins" she introduced as I did the same.