Twelve: Baby?

Today was the day of the gala so Mia and I got ready together. I wore a white satin maxi dress, as Hastings requested.

We linked arms, making our way down the stairs. They were all waiting at the bottom, the boys in their suits, Mum and David smiling wide up at me.

I made my way down, holding onto the rails and smiling. Jax was in shock.

"My sweet girl is all grown up" mum teared up as she hugged me.

"You're gonna smash it tonight kid, we'll see you there" David smiled wide as he pulled me in.

We all went out to my car, Jax drove as I sat in the passenger seat smiling at him.

We split up once we got there, I headed onto the stage to rehearse with the band.

It was then time for the doors to be open to all and soon enough parents were pooling in.

I looked around for mum and David, I finally spotted them and they were with a lady who looked like Jaxson.

"You look so stunning" Mum beamed as she hugged me.

"So, do you, you guys do not age" I praised as I hugged her and David as well.

"Hi, I'm Haley, Jaxson's mum" she greeted. I smiled wide and looked around for him.

"I'm Aspyn Hale, Jax's roommate and daughter to this amazing woman" I responded.

"He's been so excited to see you, where is he?" I asked before making eye contact with him.

He then made his way over toward the boys and greeted his mum.

they all greeted each other as they parents joined as well.

"You must be Kian's parents; he is the energiser bunny" I chuckled as I introduced myself to them before doing the same with the rest of the parents.

"Miss Hale, nice to see you again" Hastings greeted.

"Right, you've met my mum Natalia, and this is my dad, Doctor David Pierce" I introduced, my friends looking at me with their mouths open.

"I've gotta go get ready" I then said before turning to my friends.

"She called you her dad" Haley gushed.

"She called me... I might cry" I heard David said so I chuckled and walked backstage.

"You got this baby; I'll be down there watching. Kick ass" Jax smiled, before kissing me.

"You just call me baby?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes and left to go down.

After performing the set, the crowd cheered as my parents were in tears. I smiled at them before Hasting's signalled me to continue, keep it up.

I thought to myself before sitting by the piano. Thinking about my father with his new wife and new. He gave up on us.

Tears streamed down my cheek, but I continued, for a few moments it was just the piano and me. Just us and I was grieving, grieving the father I could never get from him.

There was silence before a roar of applause echoed. I quickly made my way down, throwing myself into Jax's arms.

"I'm so sorry for everything you dealt with. I'm here and you will never feel that way again" he assured as he caressed my face, wiping my tears.

I wiped his and stared at him, I wanted to kiss him so badly but we pulled away.

I then turned to my mum and Haley who were consoling each other so I hugged them both.

"I'm okay, I'm here" I repeated as I consoled them.

"'I'm so proud of you for being so strong" David said through his tears, I pulled him in for a hug and smiled.

"Levi? In tears? What? Kian sure but you?" I joked and he chuckled.

"Come here" they all cried before bringing me into a group hug.

"That was amazing, I'm so sorry" Hastings smiled, wiping his tears.

"I think you got everyone here in tears" he added so I looked around and he was right.

It felt good airing my pain, but I did feel bad that people cried as a result of my trauma.

I looked around for a bit and sighed, "I don't know why I still look" I mumbled.

Jaxson put his arm around my shoulder, "He's the one who's missing out. The most amazing and perfect daughter he could ever wish for... right here"