Twenty Three: Say yes or no

Once my parents and Adrian left the house, it was quite late so I looked around for Kian.

"Kian's in the hot tub" Levi said as we went upstairs. I smiled at him before he stopped me.

I nodded, making him wiggle his brows at me, resulting in being flipped off.

I looked through my closet, changing out a red two piece and throwing a black oversized shirt over.

I quickly made my way outside, seeing the moon illuminate him. His back was to me but I knew he had that look on his face.

Once he heard me walking toward him, he looked up, smiling at me. "Hey gorgeous"

I sat on the edge of it, letting my legs adjust to the warmth as he looked at me.

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked randomly, running his hand through his hair, wetting it.

I gulped, my eyes flickering from his face to his chest. "uhh blue, sky blue" I answered.

I waited for his answer, he just shrugged. "Don't have one, love" he chuckled lowly.

I chewed on my bottom lip before swiftly slipping the shirt off. I met his eyes, seeing his jaw clench.

I let myself in, breathing out as my body got used to the sensation.

"About what you said earlier... I don't want anything with Jaxson. I haven't for a while, I was just angry at him" I clarified.

He nodded slowly, tilting his head at me so I slowly made my way to him.

"I lied to you earlier" he said lowly so I froze, "I have a favourite colour and it's red"

I blushed, splashing him with some water as he laughed.

I didn't realise how close we were until his hands were on my hips, squeezing gently sending goosebumps all over.

"I wanted you to do something earlier, in the kitchen" I whispered, closing the gap between us. I was now between his legs.

"and what is that, love?" he responded, gliding his tongue over his bottom lip.

His hands traced down to my thighs, sliding me onto his lap, keeping eye contact.

"I um... I wanted you to kiss me"

His eyes darkened as his hands gripped on my waist. "Is that right?"

I could feel my heart almost beating out of my chest, watching his eyes burn into mine.

I nodded shyly, tracing my hands up his toned arms, feeling his tense.

"I need you to say yes or no, darling" he whispered by my neck making my breath hitch.

"Yes, Kian" I responded, before his lips connected with my neck, sending chills through my body.

I pressed my lips together, suppressing any noise that dared to leave.

He trailed higher before gasping at the sensation of his warm tongue slipping against my neck.

"You don't need to hold anything back" he said, inching his lips closer to mine.

His hands made their way up, cupping my face. "If I kiss you, I don't think we could ever go back to friends" he whispered, swiping his thumb against my bottom lip.

I smiled, begging him with my eyes, pleading him to kiss me already. "Good thing I'm not planning on it"

Something changed, his eyes told it all. "I really do like you, darling" he said sincerely.

I immediately blushed again, tilting my head at him as I smiled.

"And I really like you, Kian" I assured, seeing his eyes flicker from mine to my lips, taunting me.

A low chuckle escaped his lips, "God, i just wanted to hear your pretty mouth say my name again" he teased.

His lips finally planted against mine, fireworks literally exploding in my mind.

I didn't feel like this with Jaxson. This was different.

My hands roamed his arms, needing something to hold onto as he deepened the kiss.

Once we pulled away, panting as he looked into each others eyes, he looked up at the sky.

"Beautiful huh?" I asked, going to the other side, resting my arms on the edge.

"Yeah, the sky is too" He said as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

I smiled, leaning my head against his neck, admiring the stars and the moon.

After a while, we decided to make our way inside, separating into our rooms.

I changed into an oversized shirt and shorts before hearing gentle knocks at my door.

I quickly made my way over, opening the door to see a very shirtless Kian leaning against the frame.

"just came to say goodnight" he grinned, melting my heart.

I chuckled before wrapping my arms around him, engulfing his heavenly scent. He kissed my head, letting it linger.

"I don't want to go back to campus" I mumbled against his chest, hearing him sigh, nodding in agreement.

He pulled away slightly before I pulled him back, shaking my head. "Don't let me go" I groaned.

He smiled wide, tilting my chin to look up at him. "Never" he whispered before kissing me gently.

We both smiled through the kiss, never wanting this to end.

I looked back at my bed then to him. "Please stay?" I asked, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

He kissed me against before throwing me over his shoulder making me squeal.

"Y'all better not do the nasty, I'm still here" we heard Levi call out before laughing.

Kian placed me in bed before lying beside me, "You need to get laid buddy" Kian responded, hearing Levi gasp loudly.

"Say that to my face, you bitch" Levi rebutted.

I watched as Kian pulled out his phone, face timing Levi who picked up immediately with a confused look.

"You need to get laid buddy" Kian taunted before we all burst out laughing.

This man has my heart. I would give it to him and never ask for it back, I'd rip it out myself.

Levi pouted, his face filling up the screen. "I really do" he said with defeat, flipping us off and hanging up.

Kian wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as the other was under my head so I intertwined out legs.

He smiled at me, with so much awe. "I can't believe I finally have you" he whispered, peppering kisses on my face as I squirmed.

"I'd never hurt you, ever. I could burn this city down and you wouldn't even breathe the same air. I would go to hell and back for you, love. I promise"