Twenty One: You're the problem

I could hear voices downstairs, so I wrapped a blanket around me before making my way down.

Kian and Levi grinned up at me, exchanging good mornings. Jax was probably still asleep.

I sat beside Kian, leaning my back against him as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Not feeling good?" he asked.

I nodded before hearing thumps upstairs. 

"Did Jax have a girl over?" Levi whispered with wide eyes.

I smiled at him as Kian nodded. "fuckhead" he mumbled.

We could hear it all, Jax trying to sneak her downstairs and out the door before acting like he just woke up and nothing happened.

I shut my eyes before feeling something cold against my arm, making me shiver. I opened my eyes, Jax was handing me water.

I shook my head before turning to bury my face against Kian's neck. "I got you" he whispered against my hair.

"You're burning up, darling. Let me make you a hot chocolate" he said, feeling my head.

I nodded slightly, attempting to get up before being swept up. Kian was carrying me bridal style.

"I can do it" Jaxson butted in, reaching for me.

I shook my head before Kian walked to the kitchen, placing me up on the counter as he grabbed out a mug.

"Should I call your dad?" he asked, glancing at me. His eyes, so beautiful, so captivating.

I shut my eyes, leaning back before losing my balance. I stopped mid fall, hearing Kian laugh.

"You're adorable and I'm gonna call your dad" he said, making me open my eyes. 

He was standing between my legs, hands on my waist. I smiled at him, patting his cheek before hearing someone clear their throat.

We turned to see Jax with furrowed brows, "Is- is there something i'm missing?" he asked, his face full of hurt.

Kian stepped back, his jaw clenched. "Don't be a hypocrite, Jaxson" I mumbled, looking away from him.

"What? The Bree thing was an accident, Aspyn" Jaxson sighed, "But that doesn't mean you can just leap to the next guy"

My jaw dropped, my chest tightening at his words before Jaxson was pinned against the wall. 

"Dude what's your problem" Jaxson exclaimed, trying to push Kian off.

Levi stood beside me, watching. "You, Jax. You're the problem. You have the fucking audacity to tell her that Bree was a mistake, giving her hope then you go hook up with the first girl you see? You idiot, we heard it all and she saw you. Don't fucking talk to her like that" Kian threatened.

Jaxson looked at me, he clearly didn't know that I knew. "It was a mistake, I swear Aspyn, it will never happen again. I love you" he pleaded, ignoring Kian.

I scoffed, shaking my head at him, "I told you, that one night I said that I'm not just an option yet that's exactly how you treated me. I stopped trusting you the moment you even thought about giving Bree a chance"

He turned back to Kian who let him go, eyeing each other.

"Isn't that how you're treating Kian?" he responded, immediately getting a hook to the face.

Jaxson was stunned, he looked at Kian's hand then to me. "Speak to her with respect, asshole" Kian spat, pushing him away.

He then reached for Kian, pushing and tugging at each other so I jumped off the counter, trying to push Jaxson away.

"Leave. Right now, Jaxson." I spoke up, pointing at the door.

I couldn't bare to look at him. "I'll walk him out" Levi whispered, patting my back.

I leant against the counter, trying to comprehend what just happened, everything he said to me.

"I'm so sorry love" Kian spoke up, putting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him, shaking my head.

"You have nothing to apologise for, thank you" I responded so he grabbed my waist gently, propping me up on the counter.

He looked at his hands on my waist before meeting my eyes. "I uh, if you wanna work on things with Jax I probably shouldn't be in the same vicinity as him, y'know. I- I think he'll come to his sense"

I looked at him, confused. At a loss for words. And just as I was about to respond, the doorbell rang, startling us.

"Uh Aspyn, your dad's here" Levi cleared his throat.

I smiled wide before shutting my eyes. Just perfect.