Thirty One: Tutus

Roman surprisingly only woke up once last night which freaked both of us out. We however woke up at least ten times to make sure he was still breathing. 

I quickly freshened up before taking Roman out of the bassinet for a feed and diaper change. 

Kian must be downstairs cooking breakfast so I walked downstairs to the kitchen. 

Giana was on the counter helping, "Good-morning" she beamed, waving at us. I chuckled, using Romans hand to wave back. "Morning"

"Morning my loves" Kian grinned, throwing the tea towel over his shoulder. 

I smiled, seeing how at peace he was despite how chaotic everything has been. 

I looked by the door to see a three different packages. I glanced at Kian then back to the packages, i don't remember ordering anything. 

"My parents sent them over. A new booster seat for G, baby seat for Roman and stroller. They figured we would need them in order to go and buy the other stuff" he explained. 

After eating breakfast, Kian took Roman to our room as I got Giana ready to go out. 

"What are we buying?" She asked as I braided her hair. 

I looked around the room, "Well we need to buy some more things for your room and Romans Nursery. Your Uncles and Aunties are gonna come over to help us" I explained. 

She beamed before dragging me to my room once I finished her hair. Kian was holding Roman who was fast asleep.

I was falling more and more in love with him. I truly can't believe this is my life now. 

I planted a kiss on both of their cheeks before getting myself ready then meeting them downstairs. 

"You're like bob the builder" I heard Giana say making me laugh quietly. Kian was putting together the stroller and baby seat. 

***

Once we got home with everything we needed, Levi and Mia pulled into the house and began helping Kian bring it inside. 

Giana sat on the floor playing with her new toys as Roman slept in Mia's arms. 

"He's so cute, oh he looks like you woah" she gushed.

Kian had his cap on backwards, making me flustered as he sat beside me. 

"Hi Giana. I'm Levi. Do you remember me?" Levi asked, waving at her. 

She smiled up at him, waving shyly making us awe.

The door opened, grabbing our attention. Jaxson walked in with someone familiar. 

"Hey guys, this is Lily, Lily that' Kian, Aspyn, Levi, Mia" Jaxson introduced so we greeted her. 

Lily looked at Giana and Roman then back to me as Jax came over to look at the baby.

"You have two kids?" she asked in shock. We began laughing, shaking our heads. 

"I'm Giana, that's my baby brother Roman" Giana spoke up, pointing. 

I smiled as she walked over to us, sitting beside Kian. 

"They're my father's kids, so my half siblings. When he passed I became their guardians" I clarified. 

Oh my god, that's where I remember her from. She's the girl from the party. 

"Alright boys, let's get building" Kian said, rubbing his hands together. 

We all smiled up at him, "You really sound like a dad" Levi chuckled as we all agreed. 

He pat his chest proudly before placing a kiss on my head and gently caressing Romans cheek.

"C'mon doll, we're gonna listen to tangled music upstairs" He beamed, extending his hand out to Giana. She gasped, grabbing it and dragging him upstairs. 

I noticed that Lily seemed really nervous so I gestured Mia to hand Roman over, babies usually lessen the tension. 

She cautiously held him, admiring his face. "So... Jaxson told me about you two" 

I was waiting for this moment, I hope she didn't think there was still anything between us. 

I nodded slowly, "Yeah we didn't date or anything. We just weren't meant to be. The most we did was kiss, I swear" I clarified, seeing her visibly relax.

"Uh darling?" I heard Kian call from the staircase. Oh no, what did they do. 

I stood up, looking up at him. He grinned at me deviously before I heard  Giana burst out laughing. 

"Let's go girls" I sighed, taking Roman from Lily and heading upstairs. 

The laughter came from the Giana's room so we walked in, covering our mouths. 

"We're stuck" Levi and Jax grunted, tugging on the tutu's.

We all laughed again, Kian snapped a few photos of the guys as he hugged me from behind. 

Giana stood there proudly, handing them tea cups. "What made you guys think you'd fit a child's tutu?" I asked, trying to be serious. 

They both slumped their shoulders, trying to get out. "Your kids already have a chokehold on us, just get adult sizes next time" Levi muttered.

Your kids. Mine and Kian. They're not ours but it felt right hearing it.