Thirty Three: I Promise.

*One Year Later*

Planning a wedding, raising two children and running Hale Industries has been far from perfect. There were late nights, spit up on clothes, blow outs, nightmares, nothing really went to plan.

Despite all that, here we are today. Me, in my wedding dress, reading a letter Kian wrote for me. I could only imagine him reading his right now, trying hard not to cry.

'Aspyn Hale,

Today's the day you become Mrs Hale-Lockwood. I for one, would love to take your last name, it's not too late ;).

Anyway, I'm writing this on Roman's 1st birthday, sitting in the rocking chair with him, fast asleep as Giana helps me write this.

I never once thought that within a year, I would have met you, the love of my life. The one who came in unexpectedly yet became the single, most important and special person in my life.

Your journey has been far from smooth, you went through so much yet that smile, it always brightened up every room you walked into. I truly thought you were an angel, sent to save me. Then Giana and Roman.

I fell in love with these two little munchkins as I continued falling for you. You became a mother overnight, the best one might I add. You made me a father.

The day Roman said his first word, 'mama' god, we were all so excited and cried. The time was 7:02pm, I don't know if you noticed that, but I kept note. That's the time we both looked at each other and knew what we needed to do.

We adopted Giana and Roman Hale Lockwood on the 7th of February. Even before adoption, we knew. They were our kids, destined to cross our paths. The day we stormed into your father's office, butterfly effect baby.

I have been in love with you for two years and not once has a thought of a life without you or our kids ever crossed my mind. I want everything with you guys. I promise to be the best father and husband you deserve.

I love you so much that if my love where to be in physical form, lord have mercy. You better believe that they would need an infinite number of universes just to capacitate it.

Here's what Giana has to say (yes, i am writing for her):

Hi Mummy,

I can't wait for you to marry daddy and have the same last name as us.

You are the best mummy in the world, way better than Mother Gothel.

You make me feel like Rapunzel when she sees the lights. I think I am Rapunzel.

I'm home and everyday feels like the party where they dance and sing together. You gave me the best Uncles and Aunties, grandparents, daddy and you.

I can't wait to see you in your dress, like a Queen.

We love you Mama.

From: Kian, Giana and Roman'

Tears. Tears took over as I held onto my chest in awe. I wiped them away, trying to collect myself so I can walk down the aisle.

"Okay okay touch ups" Mia called out, bringing me over to the makeup artists as I chuckled.

As they finished up, there was a knock at the door. It opened, revealing my dad who gasped, tears already spilling.

"My girl" He cried, embracing me into a hug. I chuckled, comforting him.

We took deep breath before wishing my brides maids good luck.

"You've always been part of the family, sis" Anna grinned, hugging me. I almost started crying again so I fanned myself.

It was finally time. Time for my dad to walk me down the aisle.

We made our way to the doors, trying not to cry. It was hard, very hard.

The doors opened swiftly, revealing everyone there. I looked up, my eyes automatically meeting his.

As we walked, my eyes stayed on him and our two precious kids. Roman had no idea what was going on, wearing the cutest little suit to match his dad. Giana was in tears, covering her mouth as she watched me.

God, the day Kian walks her down, I don't think any of us would be dry eyed.

I reached the alter, standing in front of Kian with our kids on either side of us.

"Woah, I- you're so beautiful" He said softly, holding my hand.

I held in my tears, "You look incredibly handsome" I responded, smiling.

The officiant began speaking, letting us exchange our I do's. Ace brought the rings up to us.

I looked down at my ring, I know I was there to pick it out, but it was so incredibly perfect.

Kian knelt down, grabbing something from his pocket.

"Giana, you know how much mama and I love you. I may not be your biological father, but I am so, beyond grateful that I get to be your dad. You have taught me so much, more than tangled stuff, you know I'm an expert now. I promise, both of you that i will be the best father I can be. I love you so much." He said, making everything laugh in awe.

I looked at the seats by my family. Framed photos of my father and grandfather. I know they were still here, cheering us on.

He slipped a ring on Giana's little finger making her gasp, "Rapunzel's crown"

They shared a wholesome hug, Roman loved hugs and embraced them as i wiped away my tears.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife; you may kiss the bride" The officiant announced making everyone cheer.

"Finally" Kian breathed out, bringing me into a passionate, lingering kiss.

Mr and Mrs Lockwood.

THE END.