Eleven: Rapunzel's Crown

I laid on the carpet of my new house, smiling up at my friends. Mum and David then walked over and sat on the couch bedside me.

"Happy birthday my sweet girl" mum said before handing me a gift bag.

I sat up and smiled, "You guys didn't have to get me anything, I'm serious"

I then pulled out two books, It Ends with Us and the Wall of Winnipeg and me.

I gasped and chuckled, "How did you know? I've been wanting them for so long"

I gushed over them before watching her get up and open a door.

My white Samoyed puppy came running over to me, so I opened my arms and hugged him.

"Hi baby, I missed you" I exclaimed as I teared up. He licked my face, so I chuckled before he went to meet the guys & Mia.

"This is amazing, thank you so much" I thanked as I got up to hug mum.

"One more thing" David said before handing me a box. I tilted my head as I sat back down with it on the table.

"David did it by himself" mum said smiling wide,

I opened the box revealing preserved roses and a video playing on top of the lid.

It was videos of me as a baby til now, I covered my mouth as tears rushed down my cheeks.

"That was the tangled song" I mumbled; it was my favourite Disney movie.

"Now open the bottom draw" mum said so my jaw dropped.

It was a gold bracelet with the sun pendant from tangled.

I jumped up and hugged David, "Thank you, thank you so much. This is the most thoughtful, amazing gift ever" I whispered.

He wiped my tears and smiled, "you are the most thoughtful and amazing young woman" he whispered.

"My turn" Mia clapped before passing me a gift box. My jaw dropped and I furrowed my brows.

"You guys didn't need to get me anything" I scolded as they chuckled.

"Deal with it" Mia teased so I shook my head.

I unwrapped the gift revealing a Gucci box. "Jesus Christ Mia"

I opened it and it was a necklace with 'Hale' engraved on the heart. I smiled wide and looked up at her.

"Thank you, Mia, this is amazing. It's beautiful" I breathed out before hugging her, so she turned me around and put it on.

"Oo me next" Kian chimed before handing me another box.

I smiled at him and unwrapped it before cussing "Holy shit"

It was a Nintendo switch, I clapped and hugged him. "Thank you Kian, I appreciate you so much you don't understand"

He dusted his shoulders as a joke and smiled wide.

"Me now me" Levi smiled wide like a child.

I unwrapped; a Polaroid, I smiled wide at him, "you listen to me?"

He scoffed and smiled, "thank you Levi, you're so thoughtful" I gushed before giving him a hug.

"And now it's my turn" Jax smirked so I sat on the table, facing him.

I smiled at him before looking down and opening the box. I gasped loudly, looking up at him.

"Is this Rapunzel's crown... on a ring?" I exclaimed, seeing him nod so I jumped into his lap and hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I repeated before messing up his hair. He chuckled and looked at me.

I realised I was on his lap, so I sat back on the table. He took the ring out and slid it onto my finger.

We looked at each other and smiled, "They're like enemies to lovers" Kian beamed.

Jax grabbed a pillow and threw it at him making us laugh. 

— 5pm —

I was wearing a black maxi dress with cut outs by the waist, and converses with light makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and Mia gasped, "Damn you look hot" she gasped.

"You look stunning" I exclaimed so she walked out and we linked arms as we talked downstairs.

The boys where waiting by the staircase, Jax's jaw dropped when he saw me.

He was wearing a black button up and jeans, his chains dangled over his chest and his rings stood out.

I smiled at him as we reached the bottom and we went out to my car.

Mum and I decided on a location so I drove there.

Once we got there, we all walked in, being greeted by the waiter.

"Hi, reservation for Hale" I said so her eyes widened before nodding and taking us to a private section.

I sat at the table as Jaxson and Mia sat on either side of me. It was circular so we all sat around.

We ate as we talked about the gala that's set for tomorrow.

"Do you have your dress love?" Mum asked as I nodded.

"I have to wear white, the band wears black" I shrugged so she smiled.

"I haven't heard you sing since... you know" she mumbled the end and I nodded. Since I found out my father had a new daughter. 

"I'm so glad I'll have you guys there for it" I smiled. 

Jaxson's hand reached for my thigh under the table, squeezing it gently. 

"So, you work with my mum, that's incredible she speaks very highly of you" He spoke up, talking to David who grinned. 

I watched as they talked, even including my mum. It was heart warming and possibly the greatest part of my birthday.