2

(Polyvore under LOML: @haleylindawells for the outfits)

When the day was over me,Ethan and Grayson were driving home. Ethan was driving and I was in the passenger seat.
"Our house or yours today?" Ethan said.
"Yours" I said smiling. He smiled and kept driving. Grayson was in the back texting someone.
When we got to the driveway I reached for my phone and Ethan was putting the car in park when our hands touched. I quickly pulled away and looked at him.
"S-sorry." I murmured
"For?" Ethan said.
"Nevermind." I stated while getting out of the car. He just looked at me confused shook his head and laughed.
"Is cameron home?" I asked.
"Nah, I thing she is doing a project with a friend of hers." Grayson said. I nodded and headed inside. I put my stuff where the boys put there's and went to there kitchen. I grabbed some Oreos and went to chill in Ethan's room.
"ETHAN CAN I BORROW SOME SWEATS?!"
"SURE!" He yelled back. I took some sweats out of his drawer and put them on. They were a lot bigger on me so I tied the string to the tightest I could. I layed on his bed with the Oreos next to me and my phone in my hands. I was scrolling down Instagram. I had 40k because of the boys and me starting a vine account. I really wouldn't be anywhere on there with ought them revining and tagging me in photos. I really didn't mind any other way. Social media is a phase. Well at least I think so.
About an hour later Ethan came in shirtless.
"Question" Ethan said.
"Okay?"
"What if I tell you you can throw eggs at me? for no cost."
"Well then I'm intrigued." I sat up from the bed. "Question." I said after he nodded at me.
"Yea?"
"Why are you shirtless?"
"Oh because we're doing it now!"
"Really!" I said jumping up. I jumped on Ethan's back. "To the filming area that you or Grayson set up!" I said. He laughed.
When he put me down I could see him really red.
"Oh no. Was I heavy?" I chuckled. He looked at me with a bruh face and laughed.
"Okay idiots! Let's film." Grayson said entering the room with a carton of eggs.
"Oh my gosh were really doing this?!" I asked.
"Yep." Ethan said.

When we got everything set up the boys started to Introduce themselves.
"Hi I'm Grayson!"
"And I'm Ethan."
"And. This is twin Tuesday!" Yelled Grayson.
"And our lovely camera person who has no personality is-" said Ethan.
"Hey!" I laughed. I got on Grayson's lap.
"Hi." I said waving.
Then they would edit it so I would go out of frame with ought seeing me move. They explained the rules. Seeing which childhood theme song they knew or didn't know. All I have to say is they got pelted with eggs. I really enjoyed it. I got to throw all except 2 which were for the end when the boys thru them at me. And of course I was stupid enough to think there was no catch.
"Hey!" I said after they turned the camera off.
"You really think you had no catch?" Ethan said
"YES!" I replied. "And by the way those eggs hurt." I stated.
"Aww I'm sorry. Here do you want a bandaid? And some neosporen?" Grayson laughed.
"Not funny." I went up to change once again.
"ETHAN?!" I yelled. He didn't answer. "YOUR SWEATS!" No answer. I went into his room with ought knocking and there I stood. Ethan butt naked changing. "oh my god." I said covering my eyes. "I am so sorry!" I screamed and shut the door. I ran downstairs told Grayson I had to go and left.

Love of my Life //Ethan Dolan fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara