14

Another day of school went by and I went straight home. Ethan and Grayson were at digifest for the rest of the week so it was just me. I sat by some friends from my 4th period at lunch so I wouldn't be completely lost. I never really thought about this before but Ethan and Grayson are kinda my life. They always seem to be with me. And I also realized that they are my only real friends. After high school I will really only have them. As I was walking home I saw people walking together in larger groups laughing and talking. I kinda regret not having that. I had Brooke for a while but- that's kinda over.

When I reached my house I saw my mom was home.
"Hey mom!" I yelled as I closed the door and put my backpack on the side table.
"Your home early? you didn't hang out with Ethan and Grayson?" She asked.
"No mom. I didn't, but thanks for your concern." I said sarcastically running upstairs to my room.
I logged on to my computer to see I had a missed FaceTime call from Ethan. It was 30 minutes ago. I got out my phone and texted him.

Dani❤️: hey FaceTime meeee!😏😩❤️

Ethan😈: I can't, I just got to the meet and greet. Check your snapchat, I'm sending you everything babe.✊🏻

Dani❤️: okay😓 miss seeing your goofy face.😩💕

Ethan😈: miss you so much Dan, you don't even know.
I put my phone down to go take a shower. When I got out I went to watch some tv to get my mind off of missing Ethan.
I started watching the office on Netflix. That always helps me get happy. As I watched I went on Instagram to see more 'friends' doing things fun with there friends and I got sad again. Why did I spend my whole school career with the twins? And why did they spend it with me?

4 days went by and I talked to people every opportunity I got. I got invited to a sleepover on Saturday, which was surprising because Brooke invited me, but I couldn't pass it up. A ton of girls were going and I had to try to get myself out there.
Ethan and Grayson came back early this morning and they decided not to come to school today. We haven't worked on Greese that much.
After school Grayson came and picked me up at school. When I saw his car I ran like an idiot.
"GRAY!" I yelled running to the car, getting in, and giving him a giant hug.
"Aye Dan! I've missed you!" He said laughing while I let go of the hug.
"Where's Ethan?" I asked.
"He's staying an extra day with Emily."
"Who's Emily?"
"A girl Ethan had a thing with during digi."
"What? A thing?"
"Yeah- she came to a meet and greet and they hit it off."
"Oh?" I said not saying anything else I would regret.
We got to there house and Grayson opened the door for me.
"Thanks." I said. We walked to the front door and Grayson walked in. I was soon bombarded by Ethan hugging me.
"ETHAN!" I said hugging him back.
"So Emily was a lie?" I asked gray.
"Yeah." He said laughing.
"He found out dani." Ethan said butting in.
"How?" I asked.
"He saw our messages." He said laughing I laughed with him. Of course.
"So now I can kiss you in front if him?"
"I don't see why not." He said pulling me in and smirking.
"Okay stop!" Gray said butting in. I laughed and gave Ethan a quick peck.
"I missed you." I whispered.
"I missed you too." He said holding me.
------------
Looks like there's no more hiding the love from gray.