32

SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW!!!!👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
I'm getting more inactive people so can we make it 6-7 ish comments for an update? Pretty please! And not a comment saying update. That would be great
-----------------------
I told dani's aunt we were heading back to New Jersey as soon as we came back. But that really wasn't the plan. We decided we were going to get a room, in Times Square. Just so we could see the world together. As we planned ever since we were little.
---------------
Down below is Written by my good ol' internet pal victoria. Thank you(: @etindolan
------------------------
Me and dani finally arrived at the hotel. We walk through the doors and head to the front desk. "hi what can I help you with" the lady behind the counter said. "Can we book a room for 1 night?" "Yes of course. You will be in room 412" the lady said "thank you" "your welcome and enjoy your stay." We headed to the elevators and up to our floor trying to find out room. Once we found our room I took the key and pit it in the slot. Once we entered the room both our faces were in amazement of how big and nice it was. When we settled in Dani went to take a shower while I laid on the bed. Once dani was out she walked over to my side of the bed where I was lying down and sat on top of me. She looked me in the eyes before kissing me passionately. She caught me offguard but I automatically kiss back. The kiss got more heated once I swept my young across her bottom lip begging for entrance which she gladly excepted. Out things fought for domination and I won. She pulled away and tugged on my shirt motioning she wants if off. I did as she told and took it off in one swift motion and threw it across the room. I went back to kissing her and her bands trailed down to my belt. She unbuckled it and pulled my pants down. I was not left in my underwear and she was still in her robe. We continued to kissing while dani's hand times around my bare skin and made her way down to my boxers and palming my length. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and gave her a 'are you sure' look and she nodded yes and pulled down my boxers revealing my large length. She then took off her robe and threw in on the floor alone with our other clothes. She then started pumping my length and My breath hitch when she went faster and faster each time. The then took all of me or what she could fit at least in her mouth and started boning her heat up and down. My hands were tangled in her hard helping her go faster. "Fuck ya Dani" "Don't stop I'm so close" soon after that I released I her mouth and she swallowed it. "You enjoyed that babe?!" She said "yes I did! Very much, now how about I return the favor" I said back. She looked at me and a smirk appeared on her face. I then flipped her over and kissed her passionately and grinding on her grabbing one of her breasts. "Tease" she said. I then slipped on a condom, grabbed my length and aligned it with her entrance. I have her one last 'are you sure' look and she nodded. I slowly slid into her and she winched in pain. I quickly pulled out. "I'm sorry I'll stop it I'm hurting you" "no don't stop. I'll be fine" "are you sure" "yes" then with out saying anything els I slip back into her slowly. She shut her eyes tight while I went in deeper. I then started thrusting in and out faster and faster and soon she was moaning from the pleasure. "OHH FUCK ETHANNNN" "Ya babygirl moan my name louder" ETHANNN" she moaned "oh fuck Dani your so tight!" I said going faster and deeper that before. She moaned louder each time I would go in and out. "OHH FUCK, FASTER ETHAN FASTER!" I did as she told and went faster and deeper that I thought I could do. "Of fuck dani" "Ethan im gonna cum" "me to babygirl" seconds after that we both reached out high and I filled out of her and collapsed on the side of the bed. "I love you Dani" I said kissing her temple. "I love you too Ethan" and with that we both well into a deep sleep.