7

The next day I woke up to a text from Grayson.
Grayson🙌🏻👬:
Hey, everything okay?
Dan👑:
Perfect😊
Grayson🙌🏻👬:
Me and Ethan wanted to come over in a few is that cool?
Dan👑:
since when did you ask?😂
Grayson🙌🏻👬:
truuuuuuu, anyway see you in a little bit🌿
I got up from my room and went to the shower. When I had got out I had a couple notifications saying that Ethan and I were fighting, from many friends of mine and Ethan's. I brushed them off and just tweeted everything's good. I didn't want to say anything to soon.
About 20 minutes later and I heard the door swing open and here Grayson's Ethan's little funny voice. I went to the stairwell and looked down to see the two standing in the entry. they were talking about school and waiting for me to Pop out from somewhere to greet them.
"Hey guys." I said after a short while observing them. They both looked up.
"Hey." Ethan said winking. I blushed.
"Let's do a videoooo!" Grayson said.
"Whyyy- you know I get all weird!" I replied.
"Common! Our fans love you. And they can 'get to know you better' by doing this!" Ethan said.
"Finnnneee!" I over exaggerated.
"Why do you say yes to him and not me?!" Grayson said confused. We both laughed.
When they were done setting up the camera stuff they had already packed in the car they sat me down.
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"We were going to do the what's the body part." Gray replied.
"Nope- not happening."
"Why?" Gray replied putting his phone down to charge.
"Because if I get any wewe's im suing! I'm serious!" I said crossing my arms.
"Okay!" They both said laughing.

We started the video by the boys saying its twin Tuesday and what we were doing and introducing me again.
"If you don't know already- Dan, is our triplet that wasn't our actual triplet. She's been with us forever. I waved and smiled and didn't say a word.

After the intro started they explained the game.
"Okay so in the hat we have numbers 1,2,3" Grayson exclaimed.
"And if you get one then your the first one to go." I questioned.
"Yep." Grayson said. Okay. This will be easy. I picked the first number out of the hat.
"I got 2" I said showing the camera and smiling. Ethan reached his hand in.
"Dang it- I got 3." He said.
"Okay it's all me baybay." Grayson said rubbing his hands together.
The way the game was going to work with 2 people is that whoever is putting the body part to one of the 2 guessers. If the guesser gets it wrong then the other guesser can try to get it. First one to 3 points each round wins. Whoever has least losses wins the entire game. Me and Ethan put the blind fold on and we began to wait.
"Okay, Dan is first." Grayson said.
"Oh great." I replied sarcastically.
"Put your hand out." Grayson said. I did. i felt something that I didn't know what to say. It felt like skin. Which was normal. It was bonier and thin.
"It's your fingerrrr!" I said taking my hand off. I laughed.
"Yesssss! okay Danielle one pointerooni and Ethan a whopping 0. but he can still recover!"
I heard Grayson laughing.
"What is this?" Ethan laughed. His laugh was cute. Why? Why am I just noticing this. It's wired. Ethan is Ethan. Not Ethan. Not the boy I was with last night. It's so wired. There is just an Ethan. Not a hot Ethan or a dorky ethan just my good ole Ethan.
"Your nose?" He said.
"Nope!" Grayson said. "Okay Dan your turn to try to get it." I felt the body part. It was obviously his ear.
"It's your ear." I said not amused. He laughed. I knew I looked absolutely stupid and clueless with the blind fold on.
"Good job"
The game kept on going until the end. I won with a total 5 points total only missing one. Which was Ethan's forehead. Second was Grayson with 3 and Ethan had 1. He was not good at the game. The winner (me) got to tweet off of the boys twitters. They were not aloud to look.
@dolangrayson :
I absolutely love the sea. I sometimes wish I could be a human who could forever breath underwater. Like a mermaid.

@Ethangdolan:
I like @danniandrews a little more then I like @dolangrayson so there.🌼💖💅🏼
They weren't bad. I didn't want the fans thinking anything so I just kept it to a minimum.
"Okie! I'm going to ask Cam if she can help edit this." Grayson said.
"I'll walk home gray." Ethan said as gesturing that he was going to stay with me. I didn't want to 'talk' to him yet. I wanted the thing we had yesterday. But I'm not sure exactly how to tell him that. Even if he knows. I also don't want this to get out to anyone. Not yet anyway.
"No let's all go back to your place?" I responded. Ethan looked kinda confused.
"That's a good idea. Moms making tacos tonight!" Grayson said getting pumped. I laughed.
We all packed up the YouTube equipment and went to there house.
Once we got to the house Grayson grabbed the camera and went to talk to Cameron who was in her room. Me and Ethan were carrying the rest of the stuff in.
"Help mere." I said trying not to drop the gigantic studio lights. Ethan walked over and grabbed it with no hesitation. "are you human?" I asked
"No, I'm a cactus." He replied. I looked at him and laughed.
Once all the stuff was inside Ethan sat on the couch.
"So.." Ethan said. I went over and plopped myself by Ethan. I leaned against him. We were at a point on almost cuddling.
"Eth-" I said.
"Yeah?" He said with no hesitation.
"I want yesterday." I replied. I took him a while to get what I meant.
"Me too." He said releasing a breath. "So, we're going to make it work?" He asked.
"Yes. I will try everything." I said turning to face him. he looked at me. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck then pulled back. I looked around to see if anyone saw. It was clear. Ethan pulled me back into his reach and kissed me a couple times. Each time longer and longer.
"Ethan..." I whispered pulling back. "slowly." I replied. He nodded. I grabbed the remote and cuddled up next to Ethan with a blanket on us. We started watching tv until I started to drift to sleep.

I woke up to an empty couch. I grabbed my phone to see the time. 5:38. Shute, I slept 3 hours. I got up and turned to see the kitchen full.
"Dani!" Lisa (there mom) said.
"Mom!" I said smiling still half asleep. Lisa was my second mom. I've known her forever. Our parents are best friends. I hugged her then saw Cameron and Ethan reviewing the video. Ethan looked up from the computer and grinned. I have him a what was I doing look. None of this was wired. I practically lived here anyway. I'm there "other child" they tell me. And Cameron and the boys are the exact same at my house. I sat down at the kitchen island next to Grayson who was finishing homework.
"Who's class?" I asked.
"Mr.Palcheck. My bio."
"At least you like bio." I replied.
"True."
"And don't act like this isn't easy for you."
"Well it's harder then most of his assignments."
"Need any help?" I asked.
"sure. Can you run my feet?"