9

Once we went inside Cameron did pull Ethan aside. I decided it was about time I headed home, so Grayson took me.
The ride was partly quite.
"So- what are you hiding?" Grayson said seriously.
"Nothing!" I said laughing which completely broke the silence. Man that was priceless. "Why do you think I'm hiding something?" I said.
"Well i mean Ethan practically ran to find you last night and when he came home he said he 'couldn't find you' but you too seem pretty good friends with ought talking to eachother.
"Grayyyyy! Your over thinking!" I said still giggling. I sucked at lying so I always laughed.
"I hope you know I will get it out of Ethan."
"Can't wait to see you try." I smirked.
"SO SOMETHING HAPPENED!" He yelled. He smirked in accomplishment. We pulled up to my house.
"Night gray!" I hugged him and got out of the car."

The next day-

"DANIELLE!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I had just enough power to lift my head from the pillow. I grabbed my phone to see it was 10:30. I overslept. It's okay though. It was Sunday after all.

"DANIELLE! ETHANS HERE!!!" My mom yelled once again. I shot out of bed. Why was Ethan here?

"COMING!?" I yelled back. I didn't worry about how I looked or anything because I believed Ethan has seen much worse of me.

"Hey?" I said walking downstairs to see Ethan.
"hey! Do you think we can talk?" He said.
"Yeah? lets go to my room?" I asked confused. Something must have gone wrong. My mom didn't care what was going on. She just walked to the din.

"What's up?" I said closing my bedroom door after Ethan got inside.
"Nothing I just wanted to do this." He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled back in shock. Then giggled.
"What?" I said laughing. "you know what? Never mind." I said pulling him back into the kiss. His lips latched perfectly to mine. It was getting heated until I heard my mom yell-
"ETHAN ARE YOI HUNGRY?" I pulled away laughing.
"IM FINE! Thanks tho!" He said pouting.
"Cheer up- we have plenty of time for that stuff." I said shyly when i said stuff.
"I also came here to ask you something. You remember that party that Jennifer invited you and gray and me too?"
"Yeah sadly." I replied.
"Well she pushed it off for Wednesday night... And I mean I wouldn't mind going- there's going to be good and games-"
"You want me to go with you don't you." I said crossing my arms.
"Well I mean yeah."
"Well I love the invite but I'm just not into parties. Especially stuck up rich girl parties."
"But...but...but-" he put his puppy dog eyes on. I couldn't resist.
"Finne! But why!" I said defeated.
"Well- I want to crash it. I want all the attention of Jennifer." Ethan replied.
"Okay- now I'm interested!"
"Yeah- I have a great plan. But I'm not aloud to tell you."
"Why? I am crashing the party with you."
"Well not really. But you will love it!"
"Ethan!" I demanded.
"Hey I got to go help with cams car. It's ugh- broken!"he said giving me a kiss and exciting.
"REALLY!" I yelled laughing.