25

We finally arrived in New Jersey one week after we flew out. I knew I would be missing a lot of school, but nana was way more important then any useless knowledge I would be learning. It almost felt as if everything was back to normal. But of course I lost one of the most important figures in my life.

I got home to be comforted by my mom.
"Hey mom." I said seeing her in the kitchen reading a cook book.
"Sweetie!" She said shocked to see me home. I began to ball."Come here! She said embarrassing me. This was the first time I cried like this,it finally sunk it that it was all over.
"Mom, she's gone. And I just want to hug her again." I cried into her shoulder.
"I know sweetie I know." She said patting my back.
"I've missed you so much. I needed your hugs throughout this week." I replied uncontrollably crying. She just held me and made sure I was okay.
Later that night Ethan invited me to go on a date. Even if it was Wednesday night. This was our first real date. He wanted to take me to a movie, then dinner.
When Ethan picked me up, he rang the doorbell. "Hello mrs.montgomert, I was wondering if I could take your daughter out on a date." Ethan asked.
"Ohhhh, so that's what's been going on between you too." She replied piecing everything together. I laughed.
"Yes, and I'm very loyal and good to your daughter" he said trying to act mature. I laughed again.
"So mom if you don't mind can I go?" I asked.
"Of course." She replied with a smile.
"Thank you." Ethan said.
When we got to the car Ethan opened my door. He was driving.
"So mr.hot shot got a previsional?" I asked.
"Nope, but my mom said since I'm about to she won't mind me going one place. He said winking and starting the car. As he began to drive he out his hand on my thigh. I smiled and looked at him.

We went to see suicide squad, which was all about the marvel villains. It was full of action and will smith so I mean it's obviously good. First thing Ethan did when we got to our seats is check if there was any body under he chair. He's done that since he was 5.
"Really? That again?" I said laughing.
"You never know dani. It could easily happen." He replied dead serious. I just laughed.
"So, how are you liking sophomore year?" I asked.
"Well for the most part I hate it. But my life wish came true so it's been pretty great.
"Life wish?" I asked.
"To call you my girlfriend." He said shyly.
"Ethan, why do you always make me want to make out with you when you say something cheesy and cute. I hate it." I said laughing.
"Well I'm not saying you can't make out with me." He said. I winked and kissed him. Only once. I played super hard to get during the movie. Just for fun. He would try to hold my hand and I would move my hand right when he would reach for it. Or he would try to put his arm around me and I would bend down and get the popcorn. It was hard not to laugh.

We had finally got out of the movie and we were off to dinner.
"Where would you like to go mrs.Danielle?" He asked.
"Anywhere.... With you." I said walking up to him and hugging him while looking at his eyes. He pulled away. He was acting me game of hard to get.
"I hate you." I said laughing. He laughed then hugged me.
"That's better." I said snuggling up to him. He was so warm.

We decided on Applebee's.

when we arrived there was plenty of seats open, considering it was Wednesday and 9 pm.
"I don't want to go back to school." I said whining.
"Me either. Gosh thanks for reminding me." He said leaning his head back.
"Do you ever just stare at a persons qualities and fall in love with them?" I asked studying his face.
"Not off hand. What do you mean?"
"Well do you ever just look at someone long enough to actually love there features. Like I love your eyes, and you cute nose." I said laughing. "And your world famous jawline." I said laughing. He began to laugh. "But my favorite is your lips. There just perfect you know? You really do have a nice face" he stared at me as if I was crazy. "What?! I'm just saying. I mean it's weird cuz I'm just realizing I love all of these things now.
"You- you are a strange one." Ethan said laughing. "But I see where your coming from. I always loved your eyes. Man I could stare at those forever." He replied. I blushed.
We ordered our food and I got my phone out. I set it in the middle of the table in a motion that got many eyes.
"What?" Ethan said. "You are so random i swear. He laughed. "But I love it."
"I've decided I wanted to put my phone here. Whoever reaches for it first looses and has to pay.
"Danielle the whole reason I wanted to go on this date was to pay for you. I wanted to be a gentlemen." He said laughing.
"Okay, then looser has to jump in the puddles outside, since it will keep pouring for a while." I replied while looking out the window.
"Deal." He said putting his phone in the middle of the table.

"IM SO FULLLL." I said patting my belly. I ate an entire pasta and a salad."I think I've been so distressed with nana, I haven't eaten a full meal in forever."
"Oh babe, that's not good. Had you eaten anything after we dropped you off?"
"Nope." I said laughing.

Ethan paid the check and I was just waiting for him to grab his phone. I was staring him down.
"You think your smooth dani, well no. I could be here all night." Ethan replied getting comfortable and crossing his arms.
"It's on dolan. Like donkey kong." I said squinting my eyes at him.
"Oh check this out. Did you here Mikey Cyrus was going to remake the part in the U.S.A music video!" Ethan said a couple minutes later.
"No way! You should show it to be! Did you think I was going to see? Well guess what! I'm not even following her in social media." I said.
"Wow your such a rule breaker." Ethan replied sarcastically. He winked and bit his lip. I just died inside.

It's been 30 minutes since we were done eating and we were still sitting there.

I'm going to use the restroom." I said getting up from the table." I humility ran to the restroom to turn around and walk back up. There Ethan was, hurriedly checking his phone.
"AHAA!" I yelled a little to loud. Ethan jumped.
"Shit." He said laughing.
Let's go dolan. Time to jump. It was still pouring.

When we got to the parking lot Ethan stood in front of a puddle. It was pretty deep, it would go at least to his knees when he would splash.
He finally splashed and got his pants soaked. I couldn't stop laughing.
"It smells bad." He said in disgust. I kept laughing.
"Oh it's funny?" He said getting out of the puddle. I nodded and kept laughing. He then swiftly picked me up.
"NO ETHAN!" I said while he was about to jump. "Ethannnn!" I said laughing while being terrorized of getting wet.
And then it hit and we were soaked. We ended up playing in the water. Splashing each other while rain was pouring. I ran up to him and hugged him so my wet body would get on him. He just laughed and embedded it.
"Hey you have something on your lips." Ethan said putting his finger on my lip.
"What is it?"
"I think it was your red cherry temple drink." We were staring at eachother. I moved forward, wrapping my arms around his neck, his eyes zooming from my eyes to my lips and back. He grabbed my hips and gently pulled our bodies together, i bit my lip eagerly. There was heat between us, radiating, making us glow. I finally pressed her lips to mine. "For a moment my brain shut down, and the pure ecstasy of our shape-shifting mouths swirling and puckering with each delicious smack of escaping air overcame my entire body. The sweat on my brow cooled; the hairs on my skin stood still, waiting to shoot off into space at any moment. His arms squeezed my head against mine, I ran my fingers through the back of his hair while he explored my curves and thighs. It was about to go down.
----------
I would like to thank my friend for helping me write this part! I'm trying to get better!
Say what you think(: