34

I will be updating you guys all through the day, since there date will actually be played out through your day.
There little updates.
------------------
8:30 am
"This is so cute Ethan!" I said walking in.
"My mom recommended it." He said still holding my hand from the walk we had from the store to the coffee shop.
"Wait, your mom knows that were in New York?" I questioned.
"Yes, how do you think I got the hotel, my moms old neighbor manages it." He said. I just smiled.

"How may I help you?" The coffee man named chuck said.
"Um can I get a black coffee." Ethan said.
"And can I get a hazelnut cappuccino?" I asked.
"Sure thing. Is that all?" Chuck asked. I looked at Ethan.
"And two bagels." I added. Ethan nodded in approval.
"Okay, we will have that right out." Chuck smiled.
I grabbed a seat near a window so I could look out to the city.
"There's so many things out there you know?" I said breaking the silence. "And we are so stuck in a little world. It's kinda sad." I added. Ethan didn't say much, just nodded.
"A dark coffee, hazelnut cappuccino, and 2 bagels!" Out order was called. I went up and grabbed it.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Of course" he smiled back. Dig in."

9:15
Me and Ethan talked a lot about everything and nothing. The little things to the big things. It may have only been a short amount of time, but that little moment felt like a lifelong memory. We were off to Central Park.