35

I NEED 10 comments for an update. I KNOW WE CAN DO IT GUYS!!!
---------
9:30
We arrived to Central Park, not really knowing what to do, but enjoy each other's company.
"When I worked at magcon, I remember me, Grayson, and jake had a huge what if moment at the fountain. Like how big our life's would become after all this social media. We made a packed to never forget about each other, never forget the before." Ethan said looking at the fountain we were walking passed.
"You guys won't loose that. Well at-least I hope you won't."
"Dani, with all the money in the world, or how many supporters I have, will never ever change me for a worse. And with you by my side, there's no stopping us from such things."
"I never say it enough but I love you so much Ethan." I said.
"I never say how much you mean to me enough." Ethan replied.
"Thank you for this whole excpierence." I replied.he turned to me and hugged.

We continued walking for a while, mostly in silence listening to the mixed sounds of the city, and nature.
There was this bridge in between a couple things, that was known for love. Me and Ethan stood right in the middle and looked over to the river.
"I wouldn't mind getting married here." I said looking over at Ethan.
"Me either." He said smiling.