39

Please comment guys!
___________________

Broadway. I always had a dream to be on it, but I wasn't talented enough. As we took our seats i began to gaze off in a day dream.
"Danielle, it's starting." Ethan said budging me." I awoke my daze and sat up.
Half way through the show I felt Ethan's hand grab mine. I looked down to see it. I grabbed it back, looked at him and smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He then kissed my head.

"That was incredible." The way the 'animals' moved like that." I said.
"It really is." Ethan said holding my hand in one hand, and the shopping bags in the other as we walked out.
"Hey did you know you were snoring half the time." Ethan said laughing.
"Shoot. Curse my fathers snoring gene." I said. "Are you mad?" I asked.
"Why would I be mad?!" Ethan said laughing.
"Because you spent a ton of money to watch it. And I was sleeping." I said.
"Dani, I payed to spend time with you. Not to watch a stupid show." He said.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said. He called an über to take us back to the hotel. I was so tired.

I legit crashed when we got back.

*ethans POV*
I couldn't sleep. Knowing that my life was honestly perfect. I have everything I have ever wanted. My whole life was for this life to happen. And it is. To have Danielle as mine, and be able to take care of her. It felt amazing. And I just couldn't sleep thinking if all my young Ethan memories of me admiring her from a distance. Now I admire her to her face. I can tell her things I never dare would. It's an incredible feeling. I call it the feeling of love.

The next morning I woke up to hear dani getting in the shower. I decided to tweet something since I really wasn't active at all.
@ethandolan : I've had an incredible time with @danimontgomery the past day. Thank you for being my rock.
I attached a picture of me and her at Central Park. I know she would love it.

I finally got out of the shower after dani got out and it was 11am.
"We better hit the road." I said with only a towel around my waste. I saw dani staring at her phone.
"Ethan I'm getting death threats." Dani said turning to me.
"What?" I asked going towards her.
"Look-" she said showing me the comments on my recent tweet.
"That's meant to happen babe. It's all talk. I used to get death threats for being a 'fag' all the time. But I promise you I will keep you safe." I replied.
"Okay." She said unsure. I gave her a peck and got dressed.

We took the train back. Which wasn't the best option, but I didn't bring a car. Once again I did leave out of no where. thank god my parents understood. And Dani's parents are just thankful she's okay.

We arrived back in New Jersey around 5:30.  Dani went home, and I walked her to her door, in which both parents greeted me and said thank you for bringing her home. I'm just glad there letting us talk again. As for Grayson I'm going to talk to him. But with dani.

The next day me and dani wanted to talk to Grayson, so we all hung out at the park close to our houses.

"Hey." Dani said walking towards us.
"Hi." Grayson said. She came and hugged the both of us then sat at a bench.
"So, Grayson. If you were jealous about us, you could've said something. we could cool it around you. It's no big deal." Dani said.
"I get it, but it was just so awkward. I wanted everything to be like it used to, and that's totally gone now." Grayson replied.
"No it's not. We're all here, we're a family dude. Us 3 till the end." I said.
"Yeah. And I promise me and Ethan would never leave you behind." I said.
"Really? How about New York?" He replied.
"Well- I guess I was angry with you, so I just didn't want you talking to dani". Ethan said.
"Ethan- I'm sorry to butt in, but you can't control who I talk too." Dani said.
"Wait I didn't mean it like that." I replied.
"Are you sure? Because it really seemed that you are jealous of Grayson." She said.
"Well I mean yeah! Seeing you too locking lips in public behind my back, would maybe put a red flag up."
"Really? Your going to bring that up again?!" Dani yelled. Grayson was just kind of awkwardly standing there.
"Please don't. I'm over this whole dani, Ethan, then Grayson thing. I get your a couple. But please let's not forget I'm here. And seeing you too fight isn't cool."
"Your right I'm sorry." Me and dani said at the same time.
"I'm sorry for all of this." I said.
"Yeah me too." Danielle agreed.
"From now on, this couple stuff will stay between us. But when we're with you, it's friends. Okay?" Dani said.
"Deal." Grayson said cheering up.
"Alright game. Let's hug it out." Danielle said. And so we did.
---------
I'm thinking of ending the book next chapter! So! I want it to be the longest chapter yet! So it might take some time to update, so why don't you go read my new book? It's both a Ethan as Grayson love story!

ALSO! SINCE THE BOOK IS COMING TO AN END: COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART! Discuss among the comments, and I will reply to all of them. 😀
--------------