10

I am pretty sure I fixed it. Let me know.

~Wednesday night~

When we arrived at the party it was packed. there were cars all along the streets.
"Wow- I didn't know Jennifer was 'this' popular." Grayson said amazed.
"I did." I said rolling my eyes.
"It will be finnneeee Dan." Ethan said patting me on the back.
"Whatever dolans. Let's conquer this shit." I didn't usually cus but this was for a special occasion. We headed inside to see the party at a raging high.
"I'm going to use the bathroom. " Ethan said. He looked uncomfortable. I took one look and knew there was alcohol involved. Grayson went straight to it. "Gray!..." I said.
"Yeah?" He replied stopping to turn to me.
"Are you sure you want to do that?" I asked. Dang. I sounded like a concerned aunt or something.
"Common Danielle. We're only young and doing once." I thought about it then followed. He poured me a cup in a red solo cup, then he poured himself one.
"Cheers." He said with his cheecky smile.
"Cheers." I said a little hesitantly. I drank the whole cup. It tasted horrible, but I thought I could get out of my comfort zone. And me not being myself might benefit me at this party. I may actually not puke when I see Jennifer.
After a couple more cups full of the substance Ethan came back to us. with Jennifer.
"Great." I said to Grayson. I turned around and poured myself another cup. "Cheers." I said with no emotion. Grayson looked at me and then back at Ethan.
"Okay- so what's up guys?" Ethan said.
"Just enjoying each others company." I said fake smiling. Grayson nudged me.
"What's wrong?" Jennifer asked.
"Oh don't you worry princess! You don't have enough brain compasity to understand!" I laughed.
"Danielle!" Ethan said shocked. i ignored him.
"In fact! I bet you that half of these people in here are too stupid to know what's actually going on."
"And what's that?" Jennifer asked.
"Oh you will see. Just you wait bitch." She was shocked. I drank another gulp of the alcohol I was drinking.
"What the hell dude?" Ethan said.
"DUDE?!" I yelled. The party somewhat lowered its volume. "SO YOUR SAYING OUR LITTLE MAKE OUT SESSIONS ARE JUST FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. YOU CANT CALL ME DUDE. I AM NOT A DUDE. AND I KNOW FULLY WELL YOU KNOW THAT. I CERTAINLY KNOW YOUR A GUY CUZ I SAW YOUR PP. BUT! NONE THE LESS YOU SHOULDN'T CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND A DUDE. SIR." I yelled not realizing what I was saying. The whole party was focused on us. I saw Ethan walk away angrily.
"Wait! I'm coming!" I yelled behind him following.
"DONT!" He yelled. I stood in shock.
"Dan?" Grayson said grabbing my hand.
"DONT TOUCH ME." I said. "IM WALKING HOME."
"Danielle you are not walking 3 miles at 12 pm.
"Well I'm not going with you!"
"What the fuck is your problem?" Grayson yelled.
"My problem? well one I'm pretty sure I'm waisted. And your the one that did it to me."
"Um i didn't pour it down your throat did I?"
"Go to hell." I said walking out." I know I totally over reacted but so did he.