11

The next morning I woke up to no texts which meant the boys were still upset with me. I had to make it right. It wasn't fair to them. I had the biggest headache beside the fact. I hated the feeling. And school started in less then an hour. I was contemplating staying home- but my grades are suffering enough. I got ready the best I could. Trying to not look the way I did. And I headed to school straight away.

1st period was the usual. Me and some friends talked about the party. And that I had some balls for what I did. I laughed along but was really embarrassed. Then came 2nd.
I walked in to see Ethan. The boy who sat by Ethan wasn't there yet so I quickly sat by him. He looked up at me- then back down.
"Eth...." I whispered.
"Yeah?" He responded.
"Please- baby don't be mad." I could see him smile when I said baby, but then frowned again.

ETHANS POV-
"I'm-I'm just...shocked? I guess that's what you could say. Shocked." I said
"Believe me I am too! you really think I could've done something like that with a correct mindset." She said. I could see where she was coming from, but it's not like you don't have any brain when your drunk.
"Yeah- but I feel like the things you said up there were-were something you actually felt."
"Okay I'm not going to-" she said but got shortly interrupted by the boy who sat in the seat where she sat. I looked at her then looked away again. She looked defeated. I didn't like seeing her like that. I wanted us to be happy again. This whole fight is stupid.