20

Ayye wattpad is updating and I kinda like it.
If your reading this comment "grapes" and I will try to add your name into the story. Possibly a girl toy for Grayson?;)
Or dani's new best friend. I will comment back to some of you guys and ask for your names.
-----------

We got to Minnesota and got a rental car so cam could drive.
"Shotgun." I said. "Haha suckers." I said sitting in the front seat.
"Hey guys we just landed in minesotaaaaaaaa" Grayson said snapchatting.
"so cam, how are you handling everything?" I asked while the boys were watching there stories.
"Well- I took it hard at first, but then I remember her telling me that her biggest wish is to see grandpa again. And I'm holding onto that."
"Wow, I remember her telling me something like that too. Except, she was talking about Tommy." Cam and I laughed because of how much she loved her yorkie.
"She did love him equally sometimes." We both laughed.

When we arrived we went straight to floor 8. From there Grayson knew where to go because Sean (mr.Dolan) face timed him in the car the exact route to go.
We had finally met a door. I suddenly stopped to realize that behind that door is suffering. And my heart would break to see her suffering. When I hesitantly walked inside behind Ethan I saw her. So skinny.

"Nana?" I asked tearing up.
"Oh is that my beautiful Daniella?" She said putting her arms out for s hug. I gladly excepted. "How are you my love?" She said still holding me. I was balling.
"I'm better now. I've missed you so much."
"I have missed you too! But we have plenty of time to talk. I bought a ton of magazines from the gift shop for Cameron, Lisa, you and I. Just like old times!"
"You remember that?" I asked. She looked at me as if I was stupid.
"I may be old but I'm not stupid!" She said laughing. I then remembered that her actual grandkids haven't talked to her yet do I gave her time with them. They all consider me there 2nd daughter and granddaughter. I've been around for as long as we can remember.
When I was waiting I saw Ethan finally have a chance to sit with nana. He looked so happy to be sitting by her. He seemed complete. Which reminded me of when nana used to live in jersey with everyone. That's when me Ethan and Grayson would spend our Sunday afternoons after our morning adventure.
I wanted that time back more then ever.

------
Haha so I was in the moddle of wringing this and j fell asleep. So I'm ending this here so at least I uploaded it. ALSO LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS IN YOUR LIBRARY!!!! I need to know.