17

When I went inside I saw Grayson talking to Hannah, a girl in our class. They were laughing and Grayson was being charming. She was blushing. I ran to the stage.
"Okay I'm back, everyone back to there seats." I stared at Hannah. She waved at Grayson and went downstage.
"Dani what was that?"
"Nothing I just don't like you and Hannah." I replied
"Not that but we should talk about that too I guess."
"No- it's nothing okay?"
"Whatever."

"Places!" mrs.reynolds said holding her clipboard. Okay we will start when Grayson says "there's always next summer."
We got into place.
"There's always next summer."
"Yeah but I don't know if I can wait that long." I said pulling away from Grayson's grip. That was unscripted but it seemed like good blocking.
"Don't be like this sandy. We had an amazing summer."
"I know I'm just going to miss you."
"Come here." Grayson said pulling me in. we stopped knowing one of the kiss scenes was next. We both turned to mrs.Reynolds.
"Well- what are you waiting for? its theatre kids. It's what it is." Mrs.reynolds said.
We looked at each other. Grayson gulped and started leaning in. He didn't seem to worried. I knew I looked terrified. Grayson's lips finally met mine. It didn't feel to weird. It almost felt right. But it couldn't feel right. I like Ethan. And Grayson is- well Grayson.
"Cut!"
I pulled away. Grayson was in awe.
"What's wrong?!" I asked thinking I did something.
"N-nothing. Daniele has anyone told you you were a good kisser?"
What?!
"Um no?" I replied.
"Good cuz you suck." Grayson said laughing.
"Oh shut up! You sucked too! It was all slobbery. Ethan won hands down!"
"Sure!!!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"
Grayson grabbed my face and kissed me. Everyone turned quiet.
"You still suck!" I said trying to act like it mattered what happened. We had to get used to it.
"Am I the only one who kinda hates this?"
"Yeah... Me to! I was um thinking the same thing. I said awkwardly laughing.

After school Ethan came up to me looking angry.
"What the hell Is this?!" Ethan said showing me his phone.
"It's your lock screen." I said laughing.
"Oh hold on." Ethan said stumbling to open the phone. He then pulled up a video. It's was me and Grayson.
"Shit. It's really not a big deal. We wer-"
"Not a big deal?!" He yelled.
"Ethan I said quietly. "Calm down."
"THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE FUCKING ACTING!"
"Ethan! I told Grayson you were a better kisser! So Grayson wanted to prove me wrong! But right after I told him he was wrong!"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STORY! I WANT TO TRUST YOU ENOUGH TO NOT GO TO GRAYSON. Which seems to hard."
"Ethan-"
"I gotta go find Grayson."
"Talk to you later?"
"Yeah yeah yeah." He said angrily walking away.