13

"Ethan can I borrow sweats?" I said running up to his room.
"Sure!" I heard him say. I went to his drawer and put sweats on. I layed on his bed and was about to take a nap until I heard Cameron walk by.
"Hey dani!" Cameron said.
"Hey." I said not opening my eyes from my daydreaming.
"Do you happen to know what's up with gray? He kinda just snapped at me and Ethan." o looked up.
"No? he was fine in the way home. I will talk to him." I said about to get up.
"No! Actually no, it's nothing." Cameron said frantically as if she remembered something.
"Okay well I'm going to take a nap.

----------
I woke up to Ethan next to me cuddling me. He was asleep. It was 5 and both his parents were at work still it seemed and Grayson and Cameron had went somewhere.
"Hi." I whispered as he slowly opened his eyes. I pecked him on the lips.
"Now that's a way to wake up." He said smirking.
"I thought the same thing." I grinned with him. He kissed me, and I kissed back. More and more vigorous each time. It became a full make out session and he turned me to him on top of me. We kept kissing as he started to take his shirt off.
"Ethan..." I said.
"Too soon?" He asked.
"Well no, it's just I'm scared. And I want the time to be right."
"I- I agree." He said sitting down and pouting his shirt on.
"But I'm- we have a situation. He said pointing to his little friend. I laughed and we went downstairs to watch a movie.
-------
Closer and closer they get. Is it a good thing or bad?