xxvi. guy in the chair

CHAPTER XXVI
guy in the chair

CHAPTER XXVIguy in the chair

NEW YORK, USA — 2017

FINALLY, Noah and Ned had reached the empty computer lab. They were both wearing earpieces to contact Peter, Ned logging into a computer.

Ned had agreed to do all of the computer work and Noah had just agreed to just sit back and relax.

"Hello, guys?" A sudden voice, which belonged to Peter, said through the comms. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Can you hear me?"

"Go for Ned."

"And Noah." Noah added on. "Or should I say elektrisch?"

As he spoke, he could feel his lips tugging into the slightest smirk ever. He had to tease people constantly, even when their lives were in danger.

"I- I think elektrisch is kind of cut- I mean, badass." Peter stammered.

Noah's smirk grew at that comment, his cheeks warming up as his face began to flush into a red colour, slightly flustered by Peter's response.

"Uh, anyway." Peter got back to the point. "I need you guys to track my phone."

"Yeah, but where is it?"

"In the bird guy's car."

"Nice move, spinne." Noah complimented.

Before giving an answer to all of Peter's questions, Ned spun around in his chair, flying towards another computer, turning it on in order to to track Peter's phone down as the other computer was vacant by trying to contact Happy.

"Okay, he just passed the GameStop on Jackson Avenue." He told.

"Hey, where are the headlights on this thing?" Peter rushed his words. "I'm in Flash's car."

How revengeful. Firstly, Flash had been making fun of Peter for who knows how long. And now, Peter had just stolen Flash's car. Karma really is a bitch, isn't it?

"I'll pull the specs." Ned said.

"Okay, you're on speakerphone."

"You stole Flash's car." Ned laughed. "Awesome."

"Yeah, it's awesome, it's-

Then, all of a sudden, Peter surprisingly screamed throughout the comms, making Noah and Ned insanely cringe at the loud noise.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Move! Move!" Peter would screech. "Move! Move!"

Even with Peter's confirmation back in the car park, Noah was still worried. He just didn't want to get Peter hurt, since he honestly and obviously loved and cared about him a lot.