xxxiv. really old movie

CHAPTER XXXIV
really old movie

ONCE THE DUO HAD FOUND A WAY INTO THE DONUT-SHAPED SPACESHIP, they wandered around in search for Doctor Strange, who seemed to be captured by the Voldemort-looking alien

Well, they weren't exactly wandering around the entire ship on foot. They were crawling on the ceiling, afraid incase somebody had the chance to spot them.

Peter crawled across the ceilings of the spaceship, his arms tightly wrapped around Noah. He was cautious, pausing for a moment whenever he heard the slightest sound.

Noah, on the other hand, was literally just hanging there. He was sat in Peter's arms, his arms draped around his neck for some support.

Then, finally enough, they both laid their eyes on the prize. The captured and slightly unconscious wizard.

Stephen was floating mid-air, slowly gaining back his consciousness. Sharpened needles were poking against his skin, the alien slowly circling around him.

Peter paused for a moment, still stuck to the ceiling as he continued to hold Noah within his arms. He looked down at the wizard who was being tortured, Noah glancing down too.

"Do you think we should really be here?" Noah whispered.

"Well, no, not really." Peter stammered. "But, we kinda have to rescue this wizard guy."

Before Noah could even respond, the sound of Tony's blasters firing up was heard close by, along with a frightened gasp.

Both Peter and Noah stopped focusing on the wizard for a few moments. They glanced around everywhere, only to see Tony, Fiona and Stephen's red cape standing within the near distance.

Silently but surely, Peter began to make his way towards them, still crawling on the ceiling as he held Noah within his arms. He was sure to be as quiet as he possibly could be, stopping within his tracks once he was close enough.

Tony stopped firing up his blasters, realising that it was just Fiona standing next to a floating cape. He sighed underneath his breath in relief.

"Where'd you come from?" He asked.

Fiona cocked her eyebrow upwards, her lips tugging into a slight smirk. She glanced over at the cape before looking back at Tony, her glare intimidating.

"My friend brought me up here."

Fiona was indeed referring to the cape she was stood beside, causing Tony to finally glance over at the red piece of cloth.

"Wow." He scoffed. "You're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

Those words made Peter shoot a web at the ceiling. He began to slide down the web, upside down, dropping Noah down to the ground along the way.