xxxvii. intruders

CHAPTER XXXVII
intruders

ALL OF A SUDDEN, the donut-shaped spaceship began to whir out of control, seemed to be landing down on a dusty planet of some sorts

With the other four already standing at the large window of the spaceship, Peter approached them. He could feel the sudden spurring and turning the ship was doing, easily growing worried.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked.

"I think we're here." Fiona replied.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony muttered.

As he spoke, he briskly turned around on his heels. He wandered towards one of the controlling panels, beginning to flip switches, also pressing some buttons.

"Pete, get your hand inside the steering gimbal." He ordered. "Close those around it."

And with those demanding words, Peter rushed towards another controlling panel, which was vacant. He swiftly placed his hand into the steering gimbal, looking over at Tony.

At this point, Noah was beginning to grow extremely panicked. He clenched his jaw ever so slightly, beginning to tug at the roots of his brown curls.

The other three being so focused, Fiona had noticed how afraid Noah was. She could sense it. She made her way towards him, giving him an assuring nod as her painted lips tugged into a small smile.

"You'll be okay." She assured.

"Not really." Noah hummed in stress. "But, thanks for the assurance."

Before Fiona could even try comfort Noah even more, Tony and Peter's chattering had stepped in the way.

"You understand?" Tony asked.

"Yep." Peter told. "Got it."

As he spoke, he glanced back over at Noah out of nervousness. He pressed his lips into a thin line, still gripping tightly onto the steering gimbal.

Noah knew that Peter was anxious, just like he was. He could feel his lips tugging into a warm smile, giving Peter a slightly comforting nod.

Peter smiled back, his smile as charming as always. He then looked over at Tony once again, awaiting for some more instructions on this thing.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move it at the same time." Tony told.

"Okay, okay." Peter rushed his words. "Ready."

After a few moments of steering the donut-shaped spaceship, the ship began to tumble around and shake altogether, fully frightening everybody in the vehicle.

"We might wanna turn!" Stephen warned.

Both Tony and Peter took those words as advice, beginning to steer the ship into another direction with all of their might and strength.