Part 4

It's been a week since I started going to school. I am happy, everyone is really friendly and cool. I am now best friends with Haneul. My teachers and peers love that I could adapt so quick to this new nature.

Well but someone is really pissed at me. And that someone being Felix. He glares at me every now and then. I understand that dude I stole your glory. In all of the tests, either I am first or he is. I am also really good at basketball so we win more often than the boys. I also got a lot of proposals. Like a lot lot.

For some reason guys find me hot just because I ride a bike. I mean I also find guys who ride bikes hot. And one of the "guys" being Lee know. I know I know I should stay away from him cause he is bad news but I guess I have a teeny tiny crush on him. I know I shouldn't but I still do. That guy is terrifyingly hot and I don't know how I even got attracted to him. But I just did.

And him flirting with me certainly did not help.

Like for instance yesterday I was watering the plants I recently bought. He came over.

Flashback-- (1 day earlier)

'Hey there,' he said as he walked over to my house. I was already attracted to him so I felt my cheeks get hot. 'Hi,' I answered timidly, not like the time I had basically ignored him. 'Aww look who's getting shy now. I didn't know you were like this,' he said and bent down to my level.

I turned around and started watering the plants yet again. He held my wrist and turned me over. I blushed uncontrollably which was really annoying. 'I like you more this way....shy and timid,' he said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

End of flashback

I can literally feel my cheeks getting hot again. But.....Haneul.....she told me many times to not fall for someone like Lee know. I didn't listen to her and I am already falling for this man.

Today is Monday and I am currently sitting in the art room. 'Alright class. Divide into groups of two,' the teacher said as she appointed a student to sit in the middle and be the model. I looked around. Crap. Haneul is not in this class. Who am I supposed to pair with? Just then I saw someone else partner less. Felix.

Many girls were approaching him but he turned them all down. 'I am better of alone,' he said in his deep ass voice. I gathered up my courage to go ask him if he wanted to be my partner. Maybe I could get a little close to Lee know if I was close to him.

'Hey,' I said as I approached him. He looked at me and judged me from head to toe. He looked back at the clay tray and began taking out his tools. 'Hey. I asked you something,' I said and snapped my two fingers in front of him. He did not even bother to look at me this time. Okay calm down Hyerin. 'Hey,'I said irritatingly and tapped him on his shoulder. 'What?' he asked visibly annoyed. 'Do you want to be my partner?' I asked. He shook his head and turned back to the clay tray.

'Now who doesn't have a partner yet. Looks like Hyerin and Felix. Alright, you both, pair up,' the teacher said as I chuckled under my breath. Serves him right for rejecting my offer in the first place. I sat down next to him as I felt him move away a little.

'This brush is so dirty,'I heard him mutter. Spoilt brat. 'Dont be such a picky person,' I said myself. From the corner of my eyes I saw him roll his eyes.

'Move your hand, I can do it,' he said and patted my hand aggressively. 'Listen mister, I am not trying to help you here or volunteer. I won't be graded if I dont do anything and I need to score first place,' I smirked. 'So that you can beat me?' he questioned. 'Nice but I already did.'

He sat down and kept skinning off his cuticle. It was disturbing. 'Lee Felix I can see you not doing anything. I know you score good grades but have you become so over confident?' the teacher asked, her eyebrows raised. 'She is not letting me do anything,' he pointed at me as I heard some girls whispering. Ohmygod I would die to hear him speak once more. He seldom speaks, his voice is so hot.

'Hyerin, why are you being so not cooperative?' the teacher asked. 'Miss I did want us to do the work together but he volunteered to do it alone,' I reasoned. 'Alright I have had enough. Talk it out among yourselves,' she said and stared at us.

We glanced at each other while none of us decided to speak first. We had our ego and it was too hard to let go. The whole class looked at us, watching the drama between the popular kid and his new found competitor.

'I will do 70%, you do the rest,' I began
'I will do 70%, you do the left 30%.'
'I don't agree, you will get better marks.'
'You already stole my position.'
'I earned it. You are just not good enough.'
'Fine, I dont agree to your condition.'
'Who said I do?'

'Students. Detention. Both of you. Two days from tomorrow. And i want the work done by this week. A team work. The rest, continue,' the teacher said and walked away. 'Its all because of you,' I whispered. He ignored me and again peeled his skin off around his cuticle.

That day, I received a call from my aunt. 'Hello dear, how have you been? I am sorry I couldn't visit. My two younger kids are disturbing me very much,' she said. 'No worries aunt. I am okay. How have you been?' I asked her. 'Good good. I actually have a favor to ask,' she said, a little embarrassed. 'Anything. Dont be embarrassed. You did a lot for us. Tell me,' I smiled through the phone. 'Can your older brother move in with you for a few days? Until he finds an apartment?' she asked nit sure of what I would answer. 'Of course. I love him so much. He can move in anytime,' I squealed. 'Perfect.'

I waited for my brother to come that evening. He was super cool and it has been ages since I last met him. Ringgggg, the bell rang. Yep he is here. I jumped in joy as I ran towards the door.

'Hey sisso,' my bro said as he came in. 'Hey, I missed you so much,' I said as I hugged him tightly. 'Oh I missed you too. Wow you have decorated your house nicely.' 'Its no big deal,' I shyly said.

'No way I love dark.'