Part 34

'Gosh this is so frustrating. That isn't looking good, place it to the left side,' I said as I noticed the flower man putting the white rose on the right side. How is the man even a florist when he has no sense of style and anything at all? 'Yeah that's looking good. Go with this,' I instructed as I went back into the house. 'Don't you think you are being too hard on yourself?' Felix asked me as he looked at the different pictures of wedding cakes. 'A person gets married once in her whole life so yes, I guess I am being a little hard on myself. Speaking of which, when are the invitation cards and the gifts being sent?' I asked as I started looking at the pictures clicked by some photographers. 

'Yeah they will be sent today at 12. Wait, does this look good?' he showed me a bright red ten layer cake with white sprinkles. 'It matches the color theme,' he added. 'But isn't a cake in a  wedding supposed to be white?' I asked him, confused. 'No but that's why we are different. Red is also your favorite color, after black,' he giggled as he kissed my cheek. 'Okay,' I answered as I laughed myself. 

'Hello? Is this hope cakes and bakery?......yeah, I am Felix, the guy you talked to last week? ......yes...yeah yeah.....I have decided on a cake......yes......page 13 toddler's section.......the red one.........no for our wedding.....yes thank you,' he said on the phone as I stared at him in disbelief. 'Are you for serious?' I asked him as he pretended he never knew anything. 'You seriously brought a cake from the toddler's birthday cake section?' I asked as a few giggles left my mouth. 'Ye-ah? See, they were so fun and sporty. Not like those old and dumb white cakes. All white,' he gagged. 'You need to get your brain checked to a doctor,' I commented as we both looked at each other, something really important striking in our mind. 'Allison!'

'Yes we both wanted to book an appointment with Allison D'coy. Is she free?' I asked the lady at the reception. She was the same lady from seven years ago but this time she was a little aged. Of course she would be. Who am I kidding? 'Yes she is. First room on your--,' she began as I cut her off. 'Right, I know,' I thanked her as I pulled Felix into the room. 'Let's enter, shall we?' I said as Felix nodded. 

I knocked on the door as I heard the sound of a person I knew so much about. 'Yes come in,' Allison said as I breathed a few times and burst open the door. 'Well well well, if it isn't Lee Felix and my favorite patient, still, Choi Hyerin,' she smiled as she stood up and gave me a long and comforting hug. 'What happened to me being your favorite patient?' Felix asked as he gave Allison another huge hug. 'You both are my favorite. So tell me, what service can I be of?' she asked jokingly. Felix and I looked at each other mischievously as he whispered into my ear, 'On three. One, two.' 'We both are getting married,' we both said together aloud as Allison's eyes widened. 

'You should have seen the look on her face,' I laughed as we both entered his car. 'Yes she totally went "ka boom",' Felix joked as I laughed some more. He started the car as I sat back up straight. 'So where should we go for our honeymoon?' he asked me as I thought. And thought some more. 'Greece?' I called out as he looked at me, his eyes widening like it had never done before. 'That was my first option too,' he commented as I proudly looked at the streets. 'What can I say? We are bound to be soulmates.'  

2 days later--

'To our freedom and Hyerin's cagement,' the girls yelled as I groaned and took the shot. 'Another round please,' I asked the bartender as he nodded and pulled out more shot glasses. 'To my marriage with the best bachelor,' I yelled as I took another shot. 'Chug chug chug chug,' the girls yelled as I took another shot. 'Woo hoo,' I said after the shot. 

Felix's Pov:

'Chug chug chug chug,' Hyunjin yelled as I pretended to throw a punch at him. 'Bachelor parties are supposed to be all about drinking. If you don't, we are going to force you,' Han screamed as Seungmin shook his head. 'Give the man a break,' he commented as I thanked him. 'No, no breaks. He is marrying my sister after all. Come on Felix, drink drink,' Changbin hyung said as I groaned and took the shot. 

'Since no one is fun here, how about we crash the bachelorette's party?' Hyunjin said as everyone's eyes widened. 'Let's do it,' Han said as he gave Hyunjin a hug. They are known besties after all. 'No, my wife is there too. She will be mad,' Lee know commented as everyone looked at him, grins plastered on their faces. 'Here comes the Romeo. Ro-ro-ro-meo,' everyone started making fun of hyung as he shrugged it off. 

'Do you think the baby is even allowed to be here?' I asked, pointing at Jeongin. 'I am twenty three you idiot,' he said as we all laughed. 'Come on, let's go,' Hyunjin screamed as he led the tribe of animals out, with the youngsters pulling Chan hyung and hyung into our huge car. 

Hyeirn's Pov:

'What do you think the boys are doing?' Bethany asked me as I shook my head. 'Probably smoking weed,' Amanda said as we all laughed. A loud noise was heard from the entrance of the bar as we all looked at it's direction. 

'Now that we are here, let the party begin,' Han screamed as we all looked at them, horrified. 'I am sorry,' Lee know mouthed to Amanda who shook her head telling him that it was okay. Gosh they are so cute. 'I tried stopping them Hyerin,' oppa said as he came to hug me. 'No you did not,' Seungmin passed another comment as I let out a giggle. 'At least I tried stopping Felix from drinking too much,' oppa said again but I knew how big of a lie it was. 'No you did not,' Felix said as he walked past us. Oppa groaned as I gave him a hug. 'I am glad that you are back,' he said and I nodded with a huge smile. 

'Now the couple will come forward and have my special drink,' Chan oppa commented as Felix and I linked hands and went in the middle of the bar. 'Here,' he grinned and handed both of us some green liquid. 'What is this?' I asked him as he shook his head. 'Just drink it in one go,' he said as we both looked at each other and nodded. 'One, two, three,' everyone began yelling. We chugged the liquid down our throats and gagged real soon. 'What was that?' I asked Chan as everyone started fuming with laughter. 'A little of every drink in the bar.'