Part 5

'Tell me more oppa,' I laughed hysterically and fell to the ground. 'You laugh the same way still,' he said and ruffled my hair. 'You must be tired, why don't you take a shower?' I asked. 'Good idea. Let me just do that. Where is your washroom?' he asked back. I pointed him the washroom as he took out a fresh set of clothes and went to shower. 

While he was at it, his phone began ringing. 'Oppa, your phone is ringing,' I screamed from the living room. 'Take it,' he screamed back. Okay. 'Hello?' I asked as I accepted the phone call. 'Hey Changbin hyung, wait this is a girl's voice. Are you his girlfriend?' the male on the other side asked. 'No I am his sister, who are you?' I asked. 'Just tell hyung that Hyunjin called, alright?' he asked again. 'Alright,' I said and cut the call. 

'Who was it?' oppa asked as he came out of the shower minutes later. 'Some guy named Hyunjin. You should call him back,' I said and pointed towards his phone. 'Alright,' he said and dialed the number. 'Oh hey llama boy.....yes........she is my sister, not my girlfriend in disguise...............oh crap I forgot.........today..........okay, when..........now......okay I'll be there,' oppa said and cut the call. 'They want me to treat them today, will you go?' he asked as I thought. A little outing wouldn't hurt. 'Yes.'

Oppa and I rode his car as we arrived at some sort of fancy restaurant. I moved here a week ago so I don't really know everything here. 'So they are really friendly except for two. They are flirty, bear with them,' oppa said as we entered the restaurant. Oh bless my eyes. Six boys who were extremely good looking popped out of nowhere. Wait the heck? Was that Lee know?

'So guys meet my sister, Hyerin,' oppa introduced me. 'Hi,' I said and directly looked at Lee know who smirked. 'Hello I am Chan, this is Hyunjin,' he said as I looked at a guy with breathe taking visuals. 'Hello m'lady,' he said as I shook my hand with his. 'Hi I am Seungmin, I'm Jeongin, and I am Han,' three people introduced themselves as I shook my hand with their's. Hyunjin was one of the flirty types and I am sure the other one was--. 'I guess you already know me, Hyerin,' Lee know smirked as he put his hand around my shoulder. 'How do you two know each other?' oppa asked, his eyebrows raised. 'Umm he goes to my school so I kinda know him,' I shrugged my shoulders. 'She knows me. Don't you sweetie?' Lee know whispered the last part into my ear as I uncontrollably blushed. 

We sat down as everyone ordered. 'What for you?' oppa asked. 'I am fine with anything thank you,' I replied. I was currently blushing non stop as I was sitting next to Lee know. He occasionally glanced at me which obviously made me weak.

'So, Hyerin, which grade are you in?' Seungmin asked. '10,' I replied. 'Oh so she is in the same grade as me, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix,' Han realized. Wait they knew Felix? Oh right. If they knew Lee know, they are supposed to know Felix. But do they know Haneul?

'Do you all know Haneul?' I blurted out. Of course they should. She is their sister. 'Nope,' Chan looked at me confused. Wait they didn't know her? Why? Did she lie to me? Wasnt she their sister? 'So, how's college Chan hyung?' Lee know changed the topic. But I wasn't do--

'Good,' Chan replied and started talking to Lee know about his college life. Great, now a thousand of my questions are unanswered. But I probably shouldn't be an interloper. They surely have a reason.

'It was nice to meet all of you after such a long time,' oppa said and bro-hugged each of them. 'We enjoyed your company hyung. And also hers,' Hyunjin winked at me. Yeah two playboys in the same room. 'I am afraid but I must take Hyerin home. She has school tomorrow. And so do all of you except Chan hyung. He has college,' oppa said and got up. 'Bye,' I waved a little. As oppa was starting the car, someone called from behind. 'Oh its Lee know. See what he is asking,' oppa said. (Pretend that Changbin is older than Lee know here)

I rushed towards him. 'Yes?' I asked him as soon as he was in front of me. 'See you tomorrow princess,' Lee know said and ruffled my hair as he walked away. I stood there, a blushing mess. Surely I didn't have the capacity to move or snap out of my dream world if oppa hadn't called me.

'What did he ask?' oppa asked me. 'Oh you know. He just told how glad he was with us being here,' I lied. I couldn't actually tell him what he said. It is his friend for fuck's sake.

I brushed and went to bed. I did not open the curtain this time. I want a perfect sleep.

Yeah I again spoke too soon.

Some random guy pinned me to the wall as he started kissing me. I kissed him back whole heartedly. Who is this guy? His face is blur. Is this Lee know? Am I having a sex dream about Lee know? Come on Hyerin wake up.

He started unbuttoning my shirt, his mouth still not leaving mine. I was kissing him back too. He removed my shirt in one go and I was just in my bra and sweatpants now. He smirked as he pushed me to the core of my bed, pinning me under his arms. I breathed heavily as he started kissing my neck, leaving small marks behind. I moaned a little as his tongue found my sweet spot. I clutched on his shirt as he removed them, leaving his toned abs in view. Oh this is the side effect of seeing him shirtless the other day.

'Can I?' he asked which made me confused. Whose voice was this? I nodded but my head but my subconscious mind kept on saying no. What was I agreeing to do with a man I dont even know?

He removed my pants as I was left in my lingerie. I panted heaving and moaned as he kissed my stomach and belly button. He kept on going further as he kissed my upper thigh. Shit shit wake up, Hyerin. Wake up.

I woke up as I was panting heavily. I was sweating like crazy. I almost had sex in my dream with god knows who.

Oh no, I know.
I know that voice.
Shit shit shit.

Did I just have a sex dream about Lee Felix?