Part 7

Lee know's face paled as he looked away. What? Did he think I am going to confess to him or something? Well he is wrong. As no one spoke in the next whole minute, I began, 'I asked something. I know she is your sister, okay?' Lee know looked at Felix who looked back at him. What did I ask so wrong? Can't I be worried about my best friend? 

'She is not our sister,' Felix spoke from behind, turning his attention back to the copy. I looked at him, turning behind. He was unbothered and kept scribbling on his piece of paper. 'What do you mean? She can't be lying about being you both's sister. That will be like a crime. Pretending to be the sister of the two most popular guys in school. And she looked dead serious,' I said, my gaze shifted to Felix. 'I have no idea why she said that. I mea--,' Lee know got cut off by Felix. 'We don't have to explain it to her hyung. The thing is, she is not our sister. Be satisfied with that answer,' Felix coldly said which almost made me scared. 

'Students, oh well.....we have our regular guest,' the teacher came in and looked at Lee know. 'You are late mister,' the teacher pointed her pen at Lee know. 'Well what do you expect? I am busy. I have other things to do,' Lee know rudely replied to the teacher. 'What's the attitude I am getting? You may be a prince of someplace but you are a student here. Hyerin, Felix, leave. Minho, an hour just got added to your detention,' the teacher sternly said and left the room. Lee know seemed unbothered. 

Felix got up from his chair and put the essay on the teacher's desk. Taking a quick glance at Lee know and little glance at me, he left the room. 'Bye,' I said and put the paper on the teacher's desk and left the room. I started my bike and left for home. 

'Hey,' I said as I entered my house and noticed oppa sitting on the couch. 'How was school?' he asked. 'Don't tell me about it. Someone from my school is really getting on my nerves,' I rolled my eyes. 'Who?' he asked me. 'Some great person who thinks of himself as the creator of the universe and the most knowledgeable person in the whole world, The Great Lee Felix,' I rolled my eyes yet again. 'Felix? He seems quiet,'  he questioned. 'Yeah right, he seems quiet but he is an arrogant fool who is filled with pride. Alright, I can't stop if I start about him right now. Bye oppa, I will go take a shower and rest for a bit,' I said as he nodded. 

After taking a shower, I called my best friend who still lives in Australia. 'Heyyy,' I said as she picked up. 'Hey Mel, its been ages since we talked,' she said while eating. 'Don't call me Mel, it's Hyerin here,' I said as she put her bowl down. 'I will call you Mel because your English name still is Melissa, you may be Hyerin somewhere else.' 'Alright,' I chuckled. 'So, I told you about my neighbor right?' I asked. 'Yes. You said and I quote "The super hot guy who rides a bike and is known as the playboy of the school. I think I have fallen for him",' she mimicked me. 'I did not say so much,' I rolled my eyes. 'Alright I may have exaggerated a bit. And you also mentioned your another hot neighbor, your so called crush's brother. Oh come on Mel, how do you get such good neighbors? I mean my neighbor is a lady who snores every second of the day,' she complained. 

'But I did not tell you something,' I looked down. 'You did not?! Oh I am sure you must have new friends now. I am not important to you. You can tell all your newfound secrets to them and also your old ones,' she started being dramatic again. 'I don't have time for this. Anyway should I tell you?' I asked. 'Spit.' 'So I may have had a dream about someone,' I hesitated to tell her. 'Oh you saw Lee know riding a horse and coming to pick you off of a riverbank. I knew you will one day meet your Prince in a shining armor,' she started speaking too soon. 'No I actually had a-a sex d-dream,' I stuttered. 'Bless thy eyes and ears who have listened to thee. You had a sex dream about Lee know,' she shouted. 'N-no, his brother, Felix,' I hesitated, again. 'Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. So you like Felix, your competitor, and not the guy who flirts with you every other day,' she cleared. 'No! I like Lee know, I don't know why I had that dream. I guess I am confused.'