48. Lonely At The Dusk

I don't usually feel way too lonely... But I feel loneliest at the sunset, not the day not the night.

You realize it's time to turn on the lights in the house.
It's time to finish your works.
It's time to snuggle under a blanket and watch a movie.
Or go sit and watch the dusk.

And in that dusk, you feel so lonely, so alone. You wish someone was with you in that moment to share all this beauty with... but they are nowhere to be found.
It's like crossing into different universe.
One where you are all by yourself.

Dusk is the loneliest.
The day is gone, it's ending, and suddenly an urge to be with a loved one at the end hits you.
Something is ending, another day of your life is over, and you are not with that person.
And that's where you start to feel lonely.

Suddenly you truly want someone, from deepest parts of your heart, it doesn't last for too long, sometimes an hour, sometimes two.

But in the end it goes away and you go back at being who you decided to be.

Sky is changing a set of colors before it finally turns fully dark.
Then it's over, loneliness had set down with the sun.
It's a defeat in a way. It's like your inner self accepts and embraces being alone.
But you no longer mind it, it is finished.

The day is gone.