WWC 2019 - Celebration

"Well well well you did it...again... you win the World Cup ! Aren't you tired of winning it ?" I said as I sat down on the edge of the pool, next to Kelley and Alex.

"Let me think.. No !" Kelley said.

"An advice kiddo, don't ever be tired of winning. Even the slightest victory." Alex said.

"Ok girls ! It's time to PARTY !!!" Ash screamed and put the music on.

Even if I'm not American, I celebrate all night with those girl who've became my family. And if we're being honest here, who would have say no to free drinks and music ?

—————

FEW DAYS LATER

After celebrating the US victory, I was finally back home on a meeting with my agent.

"Hey Madison, please have a seat." He says as I sit on the chair in front of him. "So, first I wanted to congratulate you in person for your World Cup. You played well."

"Thank you, but I wish I could have bring the trophy home you know ?"

"Yes I know, but losing is a part of the game." He says and I smile at him. "Well, let's get to the heart of the matter. I have had several contract offers for you."

"Really ?" I say to him, not thinking that several teams would be interested in me.

"Indeed, you didn't win the World Cup but you win something else : consideration ." He says with a big smile. "So do you wanna know whose interested ?"

"Of course, tell me !" I say and he start listing the few clubs interested in me: Arsenal, Orlando, Washington Spirit, PSG and Wolfsburg.

Wow, these are really tempting offers.

Wolfsburg is one of the biggest club in Europe, Orlando is where Alex is playing... it could be great to play with her, or with Mal in Washington. We could live together and tell each other all our stories... although after reflection I don't know if I'll be able to stand her so much. Then Arsenal... I've always had a slight preference for Chelsea but signing for Arsenal would give me the opportunity to go to England, where Lydia is from. And finally, Paris, where it all began for me.

"You don't have to make your decision now, I'll give you a few days to talk to your family and come back to me." He said as he watched me think.

I thank him and leave his office with a lot of questions in my head. This is a big decision. I need to really think about what I want to do and what's best for me, my career and my family.

—————
HELLOO, I've finally found some inspiration for this story !
Sorry for the long uptade :(
Anyway I'm back :)

So which club do you think Madi will choose ?