Supergirl

I had just left Mal and Rose's building when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey ! Where are you going like that ?" I didn't recognize the voice and as it was dark I didn't get a good look at the person, plus my vision was blurry because of my wet eyes. So I kept walking but I could feel the person getting closer and closer to me, which scared me so I walked faster but suddenly a hand rested on my shoulder and I immediately screamed out in fear. I think the person was surprised by my scream cause I heard her scream as well. "Gosh, why did you scream, you scared me !" She said. As I turned around I breathed a sight of relief when I saw the brown haired girl from earlier.

"I scared you ? You're the one chasing me !" I said.

"I called you. Didn't you hear me ?" She asked.

"I-yes, but I was- anyway why are you following me ?" I asked intrigued.

"I saw you left the party looking sad and it's pretty dark outside, we don't know what might happen, I didn't want you to be alone..." She said and I scoffed.

"And you think you'll be able to protect me ? Who are you ? Supergirl ?" I said and she shrugged.

"Maybe..." She said and I shooked my head. We glared at each other for a couple of seconds before I looked away embarrassed. "Are you ok ?" She asked me, probably because she saw my red puffy eyes.

"Y-yeah... I just need to be alone for a moment...to think.." I said.

"Are you sure ? I mean it's really dark."

"Yeah, I'll be fine don't worry." I said.

"Ok... Then, I guess I'll see you soon."

"Sure." I replied. She waved at me and started to walk away. I was about to go my own way when I heard some strange noises. I tried not to pay attention to it, but I'd already imagined all the unimaginable horror scenarios. So, I turned around and called back the girl. "Supergirl!" I shouted and she looked at me. "You might be helpful in case I get attacked or whatever..." I shrugged and she chuckled. She made her way towards me, and we started our journey.

"I'm Jessie by the way." As she said that I looked back at her and realized that I've already seen her somewhere before.

"Ohh of course, you're Jessie Fleming ! Gosh, I feel bad for recognizing you sooner..."

"It's ok, it doesn't matter."

"I'm Madison." I mouthed.

"I know, I saw you play with Chicago, you're the new NWSL sensation." She said and I chuckled.

"I guess I am !" I smiled.

"You can smile !? Cool !" She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. "Don't bring back Miss Grumpy, I don't really like her..."

"Shut up." I said pushing her playfully and we laughed. It felt good to laugh.

------

MAL POV:

It was 4 am and still no sign of Madi since she left. We've been looking for her everywhere for at least 1h. Everyone from the party was gone except for Lindsey, Em, Kristie and Rachel who helped me and Rose to look for Madi.

"Guys we searched everywhere, I don't know where she could be." I said as we walked back in my apartment.

"Did she answer her phone ?" Rose asked Lindsey who was trying to reach out to Madi for a long time now.

"No she didn't..." Lindsey said and I sighed. "I'll try again." She called her, and I heard something, so I asked everyone to be quiet.

"That's not her phone, is It ?" Kristie asked worried. I followed the noise till my room and found Madi's phone ringing on my bed.

"You can stop Lindsey, her phone's here." I said and walked out of the room with Madi's phone in my hands.

"Guys, I don't wanna freak you out, but what if something happened to her ?" Em said.

"Ok, no, no, nothing happened to her, it's not possible, it can't be !" I started to panick.

"Mal, calm down, I'm sure she's ok, she just needed to take a walk, she will be back ok ?" Kristie said and wrapped me in a side hug.

"What if she doesn't ?" Em said and everyone glared at her. "I'm just saying that we have to take this in consideration..."

"She's right." Rose said and I gave her an « are you serious » look. "I mean, she doesn't have her phone and we can't find her anywhere, so we don't know if something happened to her !"

"I'm sure she's fine, she probably met someone and went out with him." Rachel said.

"No, she wasn't ok when she left !" I harshly said, Rachel just sighed and layed back on the couch.

"By the way you didn't tell us, why she was crying when she left." Em said and I sent a brief look at Kristie.

"I- She... I thi-"

"It's because of me." Kristie said cutting me off and everyone looked at her intrigued especially Rachel.

"Let me guess, feelings were involved ?" Lindsey said and Kristie nodded. I saw Rachel straightening up on the couch.

"So what ? You broke her heart ?" Rose asked.

"Sort of." Kristie replied.

"Sort of ? It seems like you broke this poor young girl's heart. I'm sure you were like the first girl she loved and now she is alone, in a city she doesn't even know and it's dark outside." Em said like she was the leading role in a dramatic play.

"You don't know the whole story ok ?" Kristie snapped back and Sonnet who put her hands up in surrender.

"Although, I'd like to know the whole story." Rachel spoke. Kristie murmured something in her ear and Rachel nodded slightly. Judging by the look on her face, she didn't seem really happy.

"Anyway." I said getting up. "Do you think I should call Christen ?"

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea, from what Madi told me Christen was really worried letting her come here in the first place. If we tell her that, we're just gonna give her a heart attack." Kristie said.

"Wait, you knew she had feelings for you and you kept on texting her while you're with me ?" Rachel suddenly asked from nowhere.

"I didn't know, she had feelings for me until tonight." Kristie said.

"Oh.. Ohhh so that's what was happening in the kitchen ?" Rachel asked and Kristie sighed and nodded. "Great, and you didn't even bother to tell me." Rachel said.

"Do you really have to do this now ?" I asked facepalming myself.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving..." She said getting up. "I hope you'll find her but I'm sure she's fine." She said looking at me before leaving. I then looked at Kristie who was torn between going after Rachel or staying here to help us find Madi.

"Go." I said to her and saw that she was hesitating. "Go, I'll text you if something comes up."

"Ok, I'll take care of this and I'll be right back anyway !" She said before chasing after Rachel.

"What do we do ?" Rose asked.

"We wait ?" Lindsey proposed.

"Yeah... I think it's all we can do for now... If she's not here in a hour I'll call Alex." I said and everyone nodded.
I really hope she's not dead.