The choice

"So ? Have you decide yet ?" Mal ask me on the phone. I had just called her directly after my appointment with my agent, to tell her the news.

"No...I don't know what to do yet." I said, sighing.

"I understand, this is a tough decision..Anyway, whatever decision you'll take, I'll be happy for you ! But I'll be SUPER HAPPY if you come to Washington. Think about all the things we could do together !!" Mal said excited.

"Yeah, yeah, it could be great... like all the other decisions could be great ! Orghhhh, I'm thinking too hard, I'm tired. I think, im gonna rest for a bit. Call you later Mally bye."

I say goodbye to Mal and collapse on my bed. Tell me why is this choice so complicated ?

---------

"Hey, how was your day ?" Becca said as I hug her to say hi.

"Omg, don't start, I need to decompress tonight."

"Wow, big day ?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"I see. Ok, so what do you say that for my big come back in this city, we just stay in, drink wine and listen to music. And of course, I would let you vent to me about what's bothering this pretty head of yours."

"I said, it's perfect Rebecca !"

Since the World Cup we regularly give news of each other. When she told she was back in town for a few days, I jump on the occasion to spend a night with her. We rarely had time to see each other, but when we do we always have a good time.

Becca and I talked for hours. I told her all about the decision I had to make and she listened with attention, giving me some advice along the way. Not to lie, the alcohol was beginning to have effect on both of us and we were laughing for nothing.

"So... I know I'm stirring up old history, but we haven't talked about it since the last time we met. How's it going with Jessi? Did you guys get back together?" She said and I started to cry laughing. "What ? What did I say ?" She laughed too.

"Nothing, I think it's the wine.." I said trying to be more serious. "Jessi..." I sighed. "She... we haven't really talk, I mean we agreed to put an end to our relationship." She was about to talk when I add up "And may be we've had sex one last time."

"Maddi !"

"What ?" I smiled.

"You don't have sex with your exes ! It's a rules." She said and I raise an eyebrow. "What ?"

"It's a rules ?" I chuckled. "You mean that, if I ever propose you to have sex with me, you would decline the offer ?"

I didn't know what was happening to me. Was it the alcohol talking or the sudden urge to prove her wrong. Either way, I didn't had sex for a few month and I know Becca's a good laid.

I looked straight in her eyes, then looked down at her lips. Ok Maddison STOP. I shake my head to get my ideas right. I can't have thoughts like that. But as I meet her eyes again, I could feel that she wanted it too.

"Okay, stop, you can't look at me like that. We can't, because if we do, one: I break my rule, and two: We found the same complicity as before and it would be a shame to ruin everything."

"Yes, yes you're right." I say trying to get my head together. A silence took place and only the sound of the music was heard.

"Well, maybe I should go and avoid all sorts of things that could hurt this platonic relationship, which works very well by the way." She told me and got up. And for some reason, in the rush she lost her balance and found herself on me, her face a few centimeters from mine.

"Or maybe you should stay." I said as I took her face between my hands and kissed her. She deepens the kiss.  At the time, it was just her and me. I knew I had no more than friendly feelings for Becca, but the urge of her, plus the booze, pushed me into her arms.

----------

"Hey sleepy head." I said as I saw Becca wakes up besides me. She growled. "Hangover that much?"

"No, no, I'm just not a morning person like you. How long have you been awake ?"

"One..maybe two hours, something like that."

"What ? Did you sleep at all ?" She said seing me on my computer.

"Hardly, I think about the decision I had to take. I called my mom this morning."

"You called your mom this morning ? Did she answered ?"

"Of course, that's my mom we're talking about. I also called Alex but she didn't respond. Anyway, the thing is I know for sure were I'll be playing next season."

"Where ?"

"Arsenal !" I said with a grin.

Hi ! Sorry for the long uptake but here it is ! The new chapter. Hope you like it :)

Don't hesitate to tell me what you like or not and what futur do you see for Maddi at Arsenal !