Coach Becky

"Why do I have to share a room with you ? Why can't I share a room with Mal ? And why couldn't I stay in Chicago ? Was it really necessary for me to come ?"

"You're asking to much questions, it's annoying." Alex said to me.

"I don't want to be here !" I said as I crossed my arms and sat on my bed. "and you know why."

"Yeah, I know why but I don't really care."

"I hate you !" I said as I laid on my back and she rolled her eyes.

"No you don't."

—————

"Ok girls, bip test now." Dawn said and I scoffed. They're no way I'm doing this, it's horrible and I'm not a part of this team. I started to walk away discreetly but Dawn saw me and called me back. Fuck, it's not today that I'm going to escape one of Dawn's training.

I was one of the first to give up, it was too much effort for me, I have no cardio and I don't like to run without a ball, I feel empty.

"Ok girls, enough for today, you can dispose." Dawn said. As I was leaving, happy to finally be free from Dawns torture, she took me aside to talk.

"Madi, I'm not gonna lie, you have very good technique on the field, but you need to improve your physical condition. Your cardio sucks, and you need to gain in muscles if you wanna be the best."

"You know  running on a treadmill or lifting weights is not my thing. I'm playing football, I mean soccer, and like you said I'm already doing good on the field, so I don't know why I need to workout, I don't wanna look like The Rock."

"I'm not asking you to look like The Rock Madi, just to workout a little to improve your shape..." she sighed. "You know Mads, even if your not a part of this team, I wanna help you like you're one of us, cause you're a great kid and I see in you a lot of potential. Just stop being stubborn, and take the advice that is given to you and you might as well get called up." She winked and I nodded. Getting called up. I repeated to myself. It's my dream. Playing for your country might be the best thing that can happen to an athlete.

—————

"Where are you going ?" Alex asked me when she saw me in my training suit.

"To the gym." I said.

"Do you have your phone ?" She asked and I nodded.
"Does it have enough battery ?"

"Yes."

She nodded.

I was walking out of the room when she shouted.

"Don't loose yourself kiddo." I rolled my eyes and made my way to the gym. Ever since New Years Eve, Alex doesn't really trust me. When she came to Mal and Rose's apartment, she was super mad at me.

—————————FLASHBACK—————————

"Madison Maria St Germain, you're in big trouble." She said as she walked in with Kelley and Allie behind her.

"Why is Kelley and Allie here ?" I asked.

"She wanted to come alone but we thought we'd come in case-"

"In case she wanted to kill you." Kelley said cutting off Allie.

"Yeah, we rather have her avoid that." Allie added, causing Alex to glare at the both of them. They backed up, scared by Alex who was now looking at me. If her eyes were guns, I swear she would definitely have killed me.

"Why did Mal call me saying that you went missing?" She asked. I looked at Mal and the other girls. Mal seemed still pissed off, while Sonny, Lindsey and Rose were looking at this like it was a drama TV show and Kristie...well she didn't seem comfortable.